+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 247

Thread: Can't we all just get along?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,117
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    I thought we were trying to get away from all the hate and name calling?
    hahah, ya, but i'm not assuming the troublemakers are good ppl, so they must be trolls.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SlowCC View Post

    Or Pirate4x4 LMAO.... I took a lot of on GMFS before I finally gained some respect. I think part of the reason is because I bought some parts from some locals and they vouched for me. Now I have no problems over there. FWIW: I dont post on Pirate, but everytime the bashing posts come up I mention it because those dudes phuck everyone up.
    I love Pirate4x4. That site make F4gboy and Frenchfreak look like toddlers with a taunt !!!!

    It was hard as hell to gain some respect there !!!

    What does queerAllen mean by Friendly? hope not the grab your hands and jump friendly and the kisses and all that stuff. He is TOO way friendly in that respect
    Last edited by Moderator; 07-21-2011 at 04:15 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Crowder, OK
    Posts
    8,064
    Chris you are a fairly educated gentleman. I'm sure you understand that an unrecognized voice means little in contrast to a familiar one. Of course more traffic means more money, so I can see why Allen wants more people. New people means new tunes and parts. For some of us however, this is a place to share info we have learned from experience. It is up to the new people to use proper forum etiquette to find questions that have been asked 100 times. This is a forum for help, not a baby-sitter.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,117
    Not once did I mention more money due to more members.
    But what I did mention is a more friendly environment, please don't turn it around.
    99% of the members want a technical forum, not a forum where they are hesitant to post and ask questions, which it has been lately.

    It's up to veterans to show the new members what correct forum etiquette is!!!
    It's up to veterans to set the example for everyone else and show new members, without sarcasm and bad behavior, how to treat new members.
    It cracks me up when vets receive infractions for inappropriate language, trolling and other bad behavior, then try to debate it.
    Vets have been on long enough to know how to act, so it's no surprise when they receive a forum for stepping outside the guidelines.

    It takes just as much effort to type something rude as it takes to type something helpful.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,121
    I love you guys!
    2013 EC Silverado aka redruM (Just a couple bolt ons.)
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?
    1998 Trans AM aka Red Dragon

    "Your pull your truck to the track on a trailer, I race you with a truck that pulled a trailer to the track."

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,117
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSleeper View Post
    I love you guys!
    everyone luvs you too

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Denton Texas
    Posts
    20,689
    I think a few people on here think themselves the NBS+ God and are in fear that someone new may come on here and make them look like they know nothing. There have been some really intelligent people that know a ton of general automotive information run off by piss poor attitudes of a few of our "senior" members. There isn't a single person on here that knows everything, we are a collection of small parts of knowledge that makes for a huge repository of information. Some pride themselves of being jerks, why? I don't care if you're the most intelligent person here, if you want to act like a jerk to people you can leave. Go to the "other" site you love to toss around all the time and be yourself while you leave this site a better place.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Crowder, OK
    Posts
    8,064
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    Not once did I mention more money due to more members.
    But what I did mention is a more friendly environment, please don't turn it around.
    99% of the members want a technical forum, not a forum where they are hesitant to post and ask questions, which it has been lately.

    It's up to veterans to show the new members what correct forum etiquette is!!!
    It's up to veterans to set the example for everyone else and show new members, without sarcasm and bad behavior, how to treat new members.
    It cracks me up when vets receive infractions for inappropriate language, trolling and other bad behavior, then try to debate it.
    Vets have been on long enough to know how to act, so it's no surprise when they receive a forum for stepping outside the guidelines.

    It takes just as much effort to type something rude as it takes to type something helpful.
    I have not received an infraction in months and I wasn't calling you out personally. Everyone knows its all about the Benjamins. It wasn't an attack, it was an outside observation. You know I don't debate my infractions. I take it like a virgin on prom night... I'm not happy, it hurts, but at the same time, I'm too drunk to care.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,117
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4yboy View Post
    ... I take it like a virgin on prom night... I'm not happy, it hurts, but at the same time, I'm too drunk to care.
    Ok, i'll admit, that's pretty damn funny.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    I think a few people on here think themselves the NBS+ God and are in fear that someone new may come on here and make them look like they know nothing. There have been some really intelligent people that know a ton of general automotive information run off by piss poor attitudes of a few of our "senior" members. There isn't a single person on here that knows everything, we are a collection of small parts of knowledge that makes for a huge repository of information. Some pride themselves of being jerks, why? I don't care if you're the most intelligent person here, if you want to act like a jerk to people you can leave. Go to the "other" site you love to toss around all the time and be yourself while you leave this site a better place.
    Ok Red, I did my math, and 38.87746574% of your post was for me.

    Why you don't get it to the Vets area, and we can spit it out there ! I dare you.

    This is not and "outside Observation". I have the balls to face what my post means, nor try to en-mask them like "air quotes". You are not gonna treat me like my 14 yo nanny. You can can take it all you want, it's always gonna hurt, and I will make sure u sober to remember IT !

    I'll be waiting you red at the Vets Area.

    SilverSleeper,

    I luv ur truck !

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts