+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ran a modded SRT 4

Hybrid View

2002 Trans AM WS6
    Mods:
    Borla Exhaust
    K&N Filter

by the way farmtruck, what did the rear tails of the neon look like??
    2002 Trans AM WS6
    Mods:
    Borla Exhaust
    K&N Filter

by the way farmtruck, what did the rear of the neon look like?? [/b]
    is this an srt-4 rear?

Lost? Oh, you mean the ricer fly-by.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Originally posted by Kingawd@Jan 9 2006, 01:15 PM
    We hit it and it's dead even through first ( I was pealing out though), then we hit 2nd and it's still even.

Not bad at all for a ricer. My wife about had a shit fit lol. She doesn't like that kind of racing at all, but she didn't say "don't race".

^ read it again. im sure allen knows what the driver door and passenger door look like seeing as how he said he was even.

thats a cute car for your avatar. is that a talon? or maybe a 2nd gen eclipse? did that car come with a bowl of uncle bens rice?
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

come on now guys....let's play nice

Originally posted by Kingawd@Jan 9 2006, 01:15 PM
    I THINK YOU MUST HAVE THOUGHT YOU WERE ON A P.O.S. RICE WEBSITE! its a disgrace to have a pic of that p o s on here! take that thing over to tunerville where all the little boys play!!! :flipoff:
    07 SILVERADO CLASSIC 2500 HD 4x4 CREW CAB LT3 DURAMAX LBZ/ALLISON 6 SPEED 5'' MBRP Turbo back exhaust 6'' TIP /NO CAT- NO MUFF/ AFE Intake/ EDGE HOT JUICE /MERCHANT AUTO STG III Built Allison/P I ConverterTTS Twin Lift Pumps. Tierod sleeves/Cognito braces.17x9 Moto metals_______ Old Truck ,04 Z-71/Turbocharged,/cam/stall/Zippy Built TRANS/Nelson Tuned------

heck yes it did. Every import comes with your choice of rice--Steamed or Fried. It's just kind of funny since GTO's are supposed to be fast. I mean what did it cost you about 30 or 35 grand. vs 21 for the SRT-4 and better mileage. So maybe you didn't see the rear but next time you might..... just a word of wisdom.
    War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.Submitted by Nathaniel Cross Macomb, MI
    2002 Trans AM WS6
    Mods:
    Borla Exhaust
    K&N Filter

hey Tim........

real funny Fonzy!
    2002 Trans AM WS6
    Mods:
    Borla Exhaust
    K&N Filter

It's all a matter of weight and HP. If one of those beer can rice cars were handicapped to carry the same amount of weight the GTO carries for safety and comfort, the rice car would collapse upon itself. Plus, even if the ricer were to run an 8 second 1/4 mile it will still be rice.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

+ Reply to Thread