+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 91 k2500 5.3 swap help

91 k2500 5.3 swap help

Ok I tried ls1swap and was told y'all would better suite my needs. So I got a 91 k2500 with a blown engine and wore out trans. Next to it is a 99 z71 with a tore up body... Beyond mounts and possibly a reflash what all am I gonna need? I want to use the 4l60e and also swap the seats and dash over as well. Neither are driven daily so it won't need to be done in a time frame. So any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    -Dustin

there is a sticky at the top of the section you posted this question in..... there are tons of threads that give all the info you need, including mine which is in my sig... good luck man. the swap is well worth it
    Like Tumbler in "Gone in 60" I'll drive anything with wheels or without

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtygst View Post
    Ok I tried ls1swap and was told y'all would better suite my needs. So I got a 91 k2500 with a blown engine and wore out trans. Next to it is a 99 z71 with a tore up body... Beyond mounts and possibly a reflash what all am I gonna need? I want to use the 4l60e and also swap the seats and dash over as well. Neither are driven daily so it won't need to be done in a time frame. So any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    -Dustin
    I can help with mounts. Let me know if you are interested.
    Mike
    http://kds-performance.com
    94 Silverado Z71 SCLB 4.8L LR4 Daily Driver
    93 GMC Sierra 2WD LS V8 Swap dun, run, rusted, stripped & junked
    1979 Caprice Coupe - LS Swapped - 11.76@115.8

+ Reply to Thread