+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The garage of a low-life.

Right, all of the leather in beelze was in great shape until my fat ass started sitting in it every day. It was missing a lot of little stuff like door reflectors, recline handles for the rear seats, recline switch for the passenger front seats, the carpets were pretty close to black before it got a full day of detailing at the lot. It smelled like every other suburban I worked on when I was installing; sun screen and food. I'm just glad it was a non-smoker. I still haggled them down to $9995 due to the other issues along with bad stepper motors and a locked up 6-disc. Ironically, the original owners had an ichthys on the back hatch and Christian channels on every preset. The first thing I did after buying it was break it in nice and proper with some Machine Head, among a few other activities considered unsavory by the church.
    Last edited by lo-lyf; 01-05-2013 at 11:53 PM.
    2005 black Yukon XL SLT - traded in for me wife's new Fusion (GM sucks these days)
    2002 black Yukon SLT (the skinny sister)
    1969 green Pontiac GTO (Layla, AKA the black sheep)

INSTALLS AND MORE.. http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...-low-life.html
    Sticky/broken gauges? I can help. PM me for details.

Looks good. Seen a few like 2 burbans here in SA. I've seen them without the running boards, look pretty good.

Hahahaha! Nice choice of break in music!! Mines slowly coming back to life trying to fix all the little while the ole ball n chain is driving it everyday is proving more difficult than expected

I've been doing some remodeling around the house and my garage is filthy and packed. Layla deserves better. While I was stretching her legs and getting ready to clean the garage, I couldn't resist the photo op.

2005 black Yukon XL SLT - traded in for me wife's new Fusion (GM sucks these days)

Finally settled into the new house. My wife helped me clean out the garage so my burb can fit. Man I love her.

fleet pic while in the process of the cleaning.

Nice man looks good. Got to love a garage where you can actually park unlike most where you can't even walk. Nice security system you got there by the way. I work for Vivint in Amarillo.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Quote Originally Posted by kerrige View Post
    Nice man looks good. Got to love a garage where you can actually park unlike most where you can't even walk. Nice security system you got there by the way. I work for Vivint in Amarillo.
    Thanks. It was driving me crazy. I finally got a house with a garage big enough to hold both rides and it was filled with stuff. I still need an out building so I can get the yard tools where they belong. I like vivint so far, little expensive, but overall good.

It's been a while and I've been busy. I finally made myself take some time a couple of weeks ago and get some interior in. I still need a few things like seat and door emblems, new seat piping up front, and of course to renew the a/c system then finish the dash. Progress is progress though.

+ Reply to Thread