View Poll Results: Who should be the next president?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1. George W. Bush

46 79.31%
  • 2. John F. Kerry

12 20.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bush or Kerry?

Don't want any arguing over politics..........just a simple answer.
    Just getting a general idea about how the members feel as far as the president goes.
    Regardless, Republican or Democrat, we're still just people.

Thanks,
    Ron
    FOR ALL YOUR WHEEL, TIRE, AND ACCESSORY NEEDS
    OR TO GET ME PERSONALLY CALL: 1-615-943-6514

2000 Chevy Silverado 4.8L RCSB: smoked UPD, Flowmaster exhaust, De-screened MAF, Nelson 93 hot tune. Upcoming installs: trans-go shift kit, Eaton posi, billet servo, ported and polished throttle body...Near future: 6.0/4L80E install with 150 wet shot

Okay ladies I'll answer first. lol Going for Bush. I do agree with many of the ideas of the Democratic party but not from an economic standpoint.

I could go on and on, but I'm quite moderate all in all. Both parties have stuff I like and both are full of shit too!
    The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions. - Confucius

"He who asks of life nothing but the improvement of his own nature, is less liable than anyone else to miss and waste life."- Henri Frederic Amiel

'01 Chev Z71 LT - '85 BMW 745i TURBO - '88 BMW 750iL - '88 Ford F150 XLT Lariat - '79 MB 240D - '79 MB 280S Euro
    '80 MB 380SE-5.0 Euro - '85 MB 300SD - '87 MB 300SDL - 1990 MB 300SEL - '91 MB 300SE - '91 MB 560SEL

Let's face it, the red hair... makes 'em wet.

I say let the amendment pass and vote for Arnold the Governator.
    '05 Tahoe 2WD 5.3
    Performance Mods: Nelson tune, 4" Volant Exhaust, Dynatech Full Header system, Volant Cold Air Intake, TB Bypass, 305/50R20 Eagle GT IIs
    Appearance Mods: 20x8.5 American Racing Torq-Thrust STs, Billet Emblem, Black Chrome Speed Grille, Removed running boards, door guards, fender caps and badges, and Silverstar lowbeams and fogs
    Cardomain Page> Click

You just gotta love the Bush. I vote for Bush. I go for Bush. I loves my Bush.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

I'm going w/ Bush. I even went to Iraq and I'm still voting for him. He helped me buy my truck, so it's the least I could for him

Bush
    2003 LS 2wd ECSB 5.3 3.42 locking,
    D&J Intake, 180F T-stat, Gibson Sport Truck system-replaced muffler w/ Race Truck muffler,
    TB Bypass, ASP pulley, B&M 24k SuperCooler, Nelson Tune.
    Hotchkis 2"/4" - IAS Rear Shocks
    6,700 miles
    AIM = Buyer Beware !!
    http://members.cardomain.com/csherma1

bush all the way...everybody knows what 2 damn lawyers will do to this country if they get in
    admin please delete this acct....

Well even though i feel both parties are basically the same shit in a different package. I would have to say i would vote for kerry on only one key issue. Because bush enacted the writ of the patriot act, a huge erosion of our civil liberties e.g. personal privacy, to our rights as citizen to congregate and demonstate peacefully. But then again bush has liberated the oil fields of iraq so gas will be cheaper. b.t.w..... anyone here have an idea just how much lil dubya's war has cost us thus far? last i read it was pushing 250 billion. On top of that we need a representative for our country that is able to speak effectively and does not make up his own words, or walk out on foreign dignitaries and ambassadors and other international government meetings like the kyoto treaty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cost of war: 87 billion a year. Cost of peace: priceless

the "dubya" stands for War

Originally posted by 8budfan@Sep 2 2004, 07:31 PM
    bush all the way...everybody knows what 2 damn lawyers will do to this country if they get in
    I would rather vote for McCain in 1/10th of a second. this partisan crap from each side is getting old.

Andrew
    Andrew
    2001 Silverado 6.0 RCLB - Home Page - 4.8 to 6.0 Swap
    Nelson Tune, Comp Cam XR265HR, Pacesetters, Hotchkis Sways, 3.42, Eaton Posi, Transgo, LS1 Fans, Magnaflow, Eagle 219's 18x9.5, Fold-a-cover

Easy Killer....Like I said..this is a friendly poll.
    I don't want you guys arguing over political issues.
    And talking about Iraq will probably get people arguing on here.

Thanks,
    Ron
    FOR ALL YOUR WHEEL, TIRE, AND ACCESSORY NEEDS
    OR TO GET ME PERSONALLY CALL: 1-615-943-6514

2000 Chevy Silverado 4.8L RCSB: smoked UPD, Flowmaster exhaust, De-screened MAF, Nelson 93 hot tune. Upcoming installs: trans-go shift kit, Eaton posi, billet servo, ported and polished throttle body...Near future: 6.0/4L80E install with 150 wet shot

+ Reply to Thread