+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Childhood memories?

Childhood memories?

As a kid, I remember moving out of town once (in elementary school), going to a new school, meeting new people, etc. But most of the time I really don't have any memories of my old school and my old hometown. Something like my old friends, my teachers, my neighbor maybe I used to play with them, I'm not really sure. What are your memories?

Forgetting childhood memories is completely normal, it's called childhood amnesia, it's not necessarily the trauma that caused it, I definitely remember some of my childhood memories, but of course my memory is blurry, I remember running away from home all the time and my mom finding me thanks to using the finder app android, which she found out about on https://celltrackingapps.com/best-phone-finder-apps/ It was just a lifesaver for her, as she says herself.

The past is blurry... I remember my cats though, and playing dodgeball with others after school... I like to say that i focus on the present, not the past, but honestly the past barely exists in the almost blank space that is my memory. Having memories is cringe anyway

Openbullet All Version

Openbullet All Version

Openbullet All Version

Openbullet All Version

Openbullet All Version

+ Reply to Thread