+ Reply to Thread

Thread: V6 to v8 swap

V6 to v8 swap

03 4.3 swap with 07 5.3 help

Wiring harness and fuel supply help

Great info on here

I'm so glad having clicked on the web page, it is really what my friends from work and I have been dreaming for. The up to date info on this nice website is truely needed and will contribute my relatives all the time excellent information. Looks like everone here has a lot of specifics about this and other pages and information like wise show it. Typically I'm not on the internet very often however as my wife and I get a chance I am more often than not avidly searching this kind of knowledge or things similarly related to it. my family will make sure to spread the word. If anyone wanted a little services like: <span style=color:#000>dc intellectual property law also <span style=color:#000>Flagstaff Web Design agency services</span> just call.

I recently swap my 99 chevy with the 4.3 and 5 speed trans to the 5.3 withe the same factory Trans I used the wiring harness that came off of the donor truck and computer of course I have the plugs that came off the donor 4l60e 2x4 Trans that are not plugged in there for will not do anything under the hood wise but getting power to the cluster any help would be appreciated

+ Reply to Thread