+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 86

Thread: What up with the old crew?!

  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Crowder, OK
    Posts
    8,064
    I have the 72 k10 at home in my shop, but working 10 hours from there is a buzzkill. Baby on the way so I had to buy a family car. Have a nice 4000 mile CTSV sedan on the way from Houston this week.

    Currently I have a 2013 powerstroke, a 2014 Mazda 6, a 2013 CTSV, and my 72 k10.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Austin Tx.
    Posts
    13,396
    That's a nice lineup of cars. Congrats on the kid!
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Crowder, OK
    Posts
    8,064
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    That's a nice lineup of cars. Congrats on the kid!
    Thanks David. I really have to admit, we were going to go with a Fusion until Tyler recommended the 6. It's been a good little car and gets 35mpg. I've been looking at selling my truck and getting a Denali HD, but just can't justify it on the roads I drive for work. Hope all is well with you.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Austin Tx.
    Posts
    13,396
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4yboy View Post
    Thanks David. I really have to admit, we were going to go with a Fusion until Tyler recommended the 6. It's been a good little car and gets 35mpg. I've been looking at selling my truck and getting a Denali HD, but just can't justify it on the roads I drive for work. Hope all is well with you.
    Yeah I can understand that with the Denali. Everythings good here, just cruising right along.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    Yeah I can understand that with the Denali. Everythings good here, just cruising right along.
    ...you still running your nuts off?
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Austin Tx.
    Posts
    13,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
    ...you still running your nuts off?
    LOL yep! About the only thing that keeps me sane these days
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    LOL yep! About the only thing that keeps me sane these days
    I need to follow suit. I've gotten fat over the last couple years.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Honeywood, Ontario
    Posts
    7,112
    My truck's in storage. Would likely sell the damn thing if I wasn't so sentimental. Picked up a new DD because my Jetta was boring as fuck to drive (let me swear, the site's dead, it's not going to hurt), replaced it with an '07 GTI that I've been playing with. Little 2.0 turbo, went 14.8 stock and does the twisties like a go-kart. Not awful. Working in a restoration shop with a TV show on Discovery in the works.


    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Crowder, OK
    Posts
    8,064
    First start up with the new JFR cam. Just a base tune.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzPdiSvYhn4&feature=youtu.be
    Attached Images
    Last edited by pl4yboy; 12-11-2015 at 04:58 PM.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    6,868
    been helping site keep alive with updates to my build lol
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

    it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts