+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Road Trip!!

I don't know what storm you were talking about, that was just a little rain Haha Good luck with the rest of your drive bud!

Quote Originally Posted by pl4yboy View Post
    Well we just met up and spent like 3 hours at Hooters staring at tits, talking trucks, and drinking beer. Nice meeting you bud.
    yea man it was nice meeting you too! That sig pic doesnt show howmuch of a beast that thing is!
    96 2 Door Tahoe 4wd / 5.3 Swap / CAI / Tune / Pacesetter LTs / Magnaflow / LED Dash / Novak A/C Bracket /

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...ders-pics.html

Quote Originally Posted by we_fly_high View Post
    I don't know what storm you were talking about, that was just a little rain Haha Good luck with the rest of your drive bud!
    lol thats the same thing justin said! crazy!
    96 2 Door Tahoe 4wd / 5.3 Swap / CAI / Tune / Pacesetter LTs / Magnaflow / LED Dash / Novak A/C Bracket /

Quote Originally Posted by cottontop11 View Post
    You gonna hit 65 in bama?
    nopeim taking Us82E to I20..i probably wont make anymore stops. its a straight 7 hours from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    What's with you guys stopping during road trips? San Antonio TX -> Shelburne Ontario. 25 hours with a stop to change tires. I find them a lot easier if you don't stop.

When your girlfriend has a bad back and has to piss every 20 minutes it's a different story. If I had my choice I would have drove straight through too. Drove 14 hours straight between here an Ashland, Wisconsin a couple times.
    2000 Chevy Silverado RCSB LS6 5 speed, LS6 short block, 317 heads, LS6 intake, Lunati 220/224 .575/.575 112LSA cam, Edelbrock Headers, CTS-V accessory drive, Nelson Performance Custom Tune.

It's sad...this truck was nice!I wish you good luck in your new location!
    Sorry for my bad English I'm french!

So I have officially made here to lithonia Ga. That is everyone for your well wishes. If anyone on the forum is close to Atl shoot me a pm. Since I don't have my truck to work on I'll be happy to help you work on yours!

You left LV too early, I will be out there Sunday thru Thursday.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Quote Originally Posted by myzterray View Post
    So I had to move to Atlanta Ga from Vegas...in the process ny beloved tahoe has been sold. I picked up this POS Cadillac Seville sls and a pocket full of cash for it. I'm currently driving said POS from Henderson to Atl. As I type this I'm halfway there. I'm sitting in the kohls parking lot off the 40 fwy in Amirillo Texas...I'm going to chill here for an hour or so then head to Oklahoma and probably spend the night there. I must say I've never seen such a high concentration of Chevy trucks in one area...I'll snap. Few pics of the nice ones and post em...probably a few members driving around here. If you guys have and advice to make this drive easier cool spots or anything..is love to hear it...
    No kiddin man, I'm from an hour north of there. West Texas has got to have the highest concentraction of trucks than anywhere I've ever been. You should see the country club during a golf tournament in Midland... Its almost like they put up a "no cars allowed" sign.
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

I'm about 3-4 hours from you, if you don't move again.

+ Reply to Thread