+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beer 30

sorry to hear you're having more issues with the truck, but Im sure you'll have it sorted in no time

thats one reason i got away from the sts kit greg...to much crap can go wrong...good luck getting it back together
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

Greg where's some recent pics of your truck? Do you ever go to Sanger anymore and run

Luckily it was nothing more than a set of gears for the exapump($50) and an A/C belt($20). Belt is going to be likely needing a Katech tensioner to keep it from flying off again.

Haven't been to Northstar in a while. I know, I've been lame. Last time there too many people showed up and I got about 4 runs in. They were trying to do some saturday money races on a Friday. Had I known that I would have stayed home. My tune is so far off right now because my FAST WB was sending crap data to Allen and now my tune is needing severe therapy. LOL
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

man, your truck has been giving you hell. next time you go there hit me up. id love to see your truck run. i won't even bother lol id look like a turtle in comparison
    2009 CHEVROLET 1500 with a MONSTER 4.8 between the frame rails!!

Tuned by LSX Powersports ~ 4.10 ~ JBA Shorties ~ 4" Inlet/Outlet Spintech ~ Airaid Coldair
    CST 3.5" Spindles ~ Camburg Upper Control Arms ~ 2.5" CCM ~ FFR Tie Rods
    Full Throttle Suspension 3" Lift Blocks ~ Soft 8s wrapped in LT285/70/17 Silent Armors

+ Reply to Thread