+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Newb From Texas

Every night. Didn't you hear about the 16 yr old kid that died on NW Hiway just the other day? Supposedly they were up there before they decided to go racing. Sat/Sun are the best, though.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    Every night. Didn't you hear about the 16 yr old kid that died on NW Hiway just the other day? Supposedly they were up there before they decided to go racing. Sat/Sun are the best, though.
    Yea I heard about that, didn't know it was from there though. I'm gonna have to head out there this weekend I guess! Anyone else wanna head out there from the Arlington/Mansfield area?
    PERFORMANCE-TUNING-FABRICATION
    12617 FM 917
    Alvarado, TX 76009

I will start trying to make it out there to a few of these meets, trucks under the knife currently, but she will be completed here very soon.
    2013 EC Silverado aka redruM (Just a couple bolt ons.)
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?
    1998 Trans AM aka Red Dragon

"Your pull your truck to the track on a trailer, I race you with a truck that pulled a trailer to the track."

welcome
    2004 Silverado:THELSX L.M.E LSX 454 C.I tuned by Llavero 11.1 N/A @121 MPH
    2004 Sierra:GUNSLINGER L.M.E LSX 427C.I,Twin Borg Warner/Forced Induction 76mm, th400, Ford 9" with ladder bar

+ Reply to Thread