+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Personal Goals

get a blood test and see your doc's true concern that yer gonna die soon and will motivate you.. trust me i know
    Sponsored by Taylor Wires!
    Sponsored by PowerMaster!!
    Sponsored by FROZEN BOOST!
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

Had that exact thing happen to me. A young surgen told me I was already dieing it was just a matter of time.

Lost 70lbs in just about a year. 1200 cals is a hard number for me, and my body hurt all the time. I also was working out a 8 times a week. So took the cal. up a bit felt better and a whole lot stronger now. I noticed when the cal count and work out match up pretty good, the strength side of things really starts to come into play. Gained a few back and need to hit hard again, reading this thread I think I have found a new lite. thanks for sharing.

About those wings, if you havent had anything like that in awhile its going to show you just how bad that stuff is. I feel like crap when I eat stuff like I use to regularly.

Congrads on the weight loss, its very cool to make new holes in old belts to make them fit.

Simply the best turbo kit for late model GM trucks.

Custom fabrication to fit your budget and needs.
    Dealers for Precision, Comp. & Magnum turbos.

Online Store
    [/CENTER]

i try to gain weight, krispy creme usually helps but i just spend so much time logging, landscaping or hauling stuff i can't keep any weight at all on.
    1996 gmc ext cab short bed
    6.6L 4l80e
    MY GARAGE

how many of y'all have added raw apple cider vinegar to your diets to help cleanse your body of poisons? 2 tablespoons per 8 ounce glass three times daily, drink normally, no guzzling. A guy i work with lowered his cholesterol 60 points in 60 days. Not a bad ROI IMO.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

157 atm up from 135 in January, 9% fat now. gotta be 145.9 by december 11th
    Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalms 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by kyhunter89 View Post
    157 atm up from 135 in January, 9% fat now. gotta be 145.9 by december 11th
    Thats pretty impressive? What roids have you been on?
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

I'm at like 12% bf...I miss the strength from when I was at 18. Single digits? No thanks...

And roids normally don't help you lose BF %...but if anyone here is infact on them...shoot me a PM haha.
    blown transmissions are about as useful as 97% of the guys on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by oleshifty View Post
    I'm at like 12% bf...I miss the strength from when I was at 18. Single digits? No thanks...

And roids normally don't help you lose BF %...but if anyone here is infact on them...shoot me a PM haha.
    The best shape Ive ever been in I weighed in at about 177. I did a hydrostatic body fat test (the most accurate at determining body fat) and it came in at 5.8%. That was also the strongest I have ever been...max squat was 655lbs and on the bench was repping with 330lbs.

The statement about roids was more of a joke than anything....but it was also directed to the fact that hes put on north of 20lbs in 8 months...normal rate of muscle gain is about 2lbs per month...yes thats not always an exact rule, and depending on each persons body chem it can be double or triple that number, just stating that its not "normal".
    Last edited by bangbangskeetskeet; 10-08-2010 at 06:31 PM.
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by bangbangskeetskeet View Post
    The best shape Ive ever been in I weighed in at about 177. I did a hydrostatic body fat test (the most accurate at determining body fat) and it came in at 5.8%. That was also the strongest I have ever been...max squat was 655lbs and on the bench was repping with 330lbs.

The statement about roids was more of a joke than anything....but it was also directed to the fact that hes put on north of 20lbs in 8 months...normal rate of muscle gain is about 2lbs per month...yes thats not always an exact rule, and depending on each persons body chem it can be double or triple that number, just stating that its not "normal".
    When I was a freshman/sophmore I gained weight faster than that. Two huge spoons of peanut butter before bed will do it.

1969 Chevy RCLB C10 350/TH400 SOLD
    2007 Chevy RCSB 4.8 4x4 LS SOLD
    2008 Chevy RCSB 5.3 4x4 LT SOLD
    2010 Chevy CCSB 6.2 4x4 LT SOLD
    2005 GMC CCLB DRW 6.6 Duramax 4x4 191,000 and counting
    2013 FORD CCSB F350 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4

im allergic to nuts so i cant do PB. gallon of milk plus eggs and steak. 5000+ calories a day will add weight quick on a 140ish pounder. Alot of it was muscle memory and newb gains. Id quit for a year or so.
    Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalms 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

+ Reply to Thread