+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Profanity

Quote Originally Posted by 408.Luke View Post
    rofl i know what do they expect with such a dangerous job? us to yell out dag gum the bunny rabbits! i dont think so
    Try it sometime, you'll have a hard time staying mad when you're laughing at yourself for what you just said. So much anger comes from the words we say, you just hit the nail on the head.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

woo-sah...
    2007 RCSB|DTR81 built LSx 3xx|PRC|NX|BOGART|MSD|QUICKFUEL 950 E85|4L80|FTI Converters|Smith RaceCraft|Racepak
    midweststreetcars.com

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    Try it sometime, you'll have a hard time staying mad when you're laughing at yourself for what you just said. So much anger comes from the words we say, you just hit the nail on the head.
    lol its not the fact im mad its the fact something just blew up in my face or is about to crush me
    74 Austin Morris Mini 1000 - Daily Coil Spring conversion, lowered, Disc Brake conversion
    FOR SALE: 04 RC/LB Duramax -12 second tow pig, built Allison, Tune, and supporting mods
    FOR SALE: 03 Silverado SS -DBRods built 40X, DP, Suspension. Going for fast

What the French toast. Luke your a son of a biscuit eating bull.dog.. and you lick lint.

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyLee View Post
    What the French toast. Luke your a son of a biscuit eating bull.dog.. and you lick lint.
    Haha! Thats how its done.
    RUN WAT U BRUNG!!!!

Gimme a break people. No one, and I mean no one, swears more than I do when Im able to do so. But it's just common courtesy and respect to others to refrain when the situation warrants it. Everyone acts like their 'freedoms' are being restricted because of the basic laws and rules of society that were put in place a long time ago by people with much more going on up top than any of us. But what no one takes the time to realize, is that all the great values that were instilled within us (most of us at least) at a young age were based upon restraint from your normal instincts. Laws and values are one of the few things that separate us from wild animals. Be a man, show some self control.......or at least just use the first letter of each curse word (wtf)

Shut the front door and get over it
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

BUMP...some have seem to forgot

02 Fully forged Iron Ls1 233/239 595/603 112lsa,
    milled, ported& polished heads,
    K&N CAI, shorty headers,
    off road x-pipe, Pypes M-80s dumped,
    TCI 3600 stall ,TransGo shift kit,
    True Trac w/3:73s, 4/6 drop,
    and a Fast LSXRT 102

+ Reply to Thread