+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No spark. Help.

No spark. Help.

Alright, swapped a regular tbi 350 in my truck. Now it won't get spark. I replaced cap, rotor and coil still no spark.

I took the distributor out, grounded it and had it still hooked up turned it by hand...and it trips the injectors but still no spark. I have power going into the coil from the ignition switch. From the distributor to the coil there is power and ground still no spark.

Any ideas? Really need to know how the spark proportion works. I really need to get my truck running. Anyone who has any suggestions ideas whatever and it works I will literally mail you $50.00 no a whole lot but its something for helping me out.

Thanks.

Your pickup coil may be bad. It is internal to the distributor. I had a couple go bad on me. No spark at all.
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

what kind of truck are you putting this motor into? I would ck your computer grounds for starters without knowing a little more

BB

I would say you have a bad ignition module in the distributor if it fires injectors but not spark, that or you have a bad connection in the cap.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

+ Reply to Thread