Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Must Post Picture Nazis" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    just find a pic of that exhaust online somewhere and post that picture.

That's fraud and if something totally different ships to the buyer how do you explain that?
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

I really like this rule about this site...Keeps things in order...

Before the photo stipulation was implemented, we dealt with multiple issues where someone sold something without pictures and described it as "like new condition" and the buyer received it and it was extremely used or not anywhere close to being as it was described.

I totally understand where you're coming from. There have been a couple of times when I had a cam to sell but it was still in the truck. Can't really post pics of it when it's in the truck, but people have also bought junk cams before so even on cams we require pictures of the actual item.

If we get into drawing a line where certain people are allowed to bypass the rules due to number of posts, time ont he board, etc., people that are right on the verge of meeting those requirements are going to be upset. So keeping the rules fairly simple (30 days, 30 posts, pics required) keeps it fair across the board.

For what it's worth, almost ANYONE in the performance truck game who is in the market for parts is going to go to PT.net and look in the classifieds there - probably before here even. So I don't think it's going to hurt your chances by not posting something here on the rare occasions like this one where you can't obtain pictures.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    That's fraud and if something totally different ships to the buyer how do you explain that?
    i thought about that after i posted it.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    Question. Have you seen what you're selling? Are you sure the box you are getting isn't full of dead cats and not an exhaust? How can you sell something that you don't even know really exists? Are you buying directly from the manufacturer? How do you even know the one they are shipping is the exact one you ordered or bought and paid for? The reason for the pics rule is to make sure people get what they paid for. You may be the most upstanding person on the site but if the exhaust is coming from another source then we have to know the reputation of that person and they would need to post up a pic to show the buyer what he's getting ready to lay out his hard earned money for.
    I've bought two other corsa exhausts from him before or I wouldn't even dream of doing it this way.

Also, I see your point, but I'm taking full responsibility on this not the guy I bought them from. The money is going to me through paypal which is full refundable in the event there is an issue. Plenty of actual companies do the "drop ship" method and when something goes wrong, the company you sent your money to is fully responsible.

If it's really such a big deal, I'll just sell it elsewhere. No worries.

Oh and pics posted(just having a little fun):

Quote Originally Posted by randomhero View Post
    I've bought two other corsa exhausts from him before or I wouldn't even dream of doing it this way.

Also, I see your point, but I'm taking full responsibility on this not the guy I bought them from. The money is going to me through paypal which is full refundable in the event there is an issue. Plenty of actual companies do the "drop ship" method and when something goes wrong, the company you sent your money to is fully responsible.

If it's really such a big deal, I'll just sell it elsewhere. No worries.

Oh and pics posted(just having a little fun):
    Funny...BTW, Greg I'm looking for a box of dead cats...

07 Z71 4x4, 6.0L, 3.73s, Turbonetics T76 @ 10 psi, 75 shot, Snow meth kit, PLX DM-100 wideband gauge, Nelson tune, Comp 212/216 .557/.561 114 lsa, 60# injectors, Yank 3000, 4L80E , Magnaflow - dumped, e-cutout
    Line-X, Pace Edwards Full Metal Jackrabbit bedcover

Quote Originally Posted by rutroe View Post
    Funny...BTW, Greg I'm looking for a box of dead cats...
    They should be in a Nike shoe box

Quote Originally Posted by DBRODS View Post
    They should be in a Nike shoe box
    No...I need more than that...

07 Z71 4x4, 6.0L, 3.73s, Turbonetics T76 @ 10 psi, 75 shot, Snow meth kit, PLX DM-100 wideband gauge, Nelson tune, Comp 212/216 .557/.561 114 lsa, 60# injectors, Yank 3000, 4L80E , Magnaflow - dumped, e-cutout
    Line-X, Pace Edwards Full Metal Jackrabbit bedcover

The #1 rule of the classifieds rules states
    1. Listing must state a price and be in your possession. No selling for a friend.

So you cant sell things that you don't have actual possession of anyways, so no worries about the pictures rule LOL
    1996 gmc ext cab short bed
    6.6L 4l80e
    MY GARAGE

Where can I get dead cats? I hate killing them.

Closed Thread