+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: '05 GTO

Allen, you gotta get one of them GTO's.. My boss has a new vette with the LS2 and the torque curve is flat as can be. It is a six speed and I got it to 140 in 5th before running out of road. That engine is the bomb and I am sure you can tweak it even more!
    '02 1500HD, 6.0L, magnacharger, 2000stall, custom magnaflow with electric cutout, E-fans, Nelson custom tune, Auburn LSD.
    '79 L82 vette, Summit 355, Dart Pro1 heads, Comp 274 cam, Holley TBI, Built TH350 with 2500stall
    '93 Blazer, full size 2dr 4x4, new project.....

Originally posted by rosscob@Apr 8 2005, 12:09 PM
    Paybacks are hell
    Ya, they are, lol It's all in fun though. Looks like you're getting ready to hit the 12's soon Ross!

ya L82gofast, it's pretty much a done deal, I'm just trying to find some time to trade the ol grand am in. I bought it to get around town so I could work on my truck, but the mpg sux, there goes that plan, might as well have power and 20+ mpg.
    I went to go look at '04's yesterday, and I'm not going to bother, the LS2 does seem like the engine to go with. I can't wait. There is one catch, I can't modify it according to the boss, hahaha ya right "I promise I'll behave "

Plans for it: shift kit, 2800stall, tune.
    Later down the road: rims, 1"drop, headers, and either a head cam package or turbo.
    (i'm glad the boss don't get on the boards )

later,

allen

Allen behave with a new toy? hahaha Just go easy on the "modifications"

Chris
    2009 Silverado, HPTuners, all stock.

I would go STS and call it quits. Make it look stock but scream like a hurricane.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Originally posted by farmtruc@Apr 8 2005, 06:41 PM
    Ya, they are, lol It's all in fun though. Looks like you're getting ready to hit the 12's soon Ross!
    It is all in good fun. It's what keeps the mods progressing. If you weren't planting these incidious ideas I would probably think everything was good enough. Or mabye not.
    No more trucks, but this is what I used to have. 2000 GMC Sierra, 6.0L-LQ4, Built 4L60, LS6 Cam, The Other Guys Headers, 3 inch exhaust and 7 chamber flowmaster, 43lb injectors, Nelson Tuning, Drop - 3/4 McGaughys Spindles, Bell Tech Shackles & Hangers. Best time 13.59 @ 106

Did you see the GTO on STSTURBO.COM website running in the 10s? That's badass!!!
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

+ Reply to Thread