How did you make out today?
    -RJ
    2K2 Silverado
    Who gives a damn any way??
    Black Bear Performance Tuned
    60'-2.485
    1/8-10.324@69.82
    1/4-15.88@89.10

I didn't.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but their customer service sucks! Yes They were going to tune me but they never told what they were tuning. I also never seen a dyno. I think they would build a great engine or do great machine work but I just wasn't happy. I will be ordering from Nelson! However, the idea of a live tune was exciting.

Damn man that sucks! That is the first time that I have heard bad news about them.
    -RJ
    2K2 Silverado
    Who gives a damn any way??
    Black Bear Performance Tuned
    60'-2.485
    1/8-10.324@69.82
    1/4-15.88@89.10

maybe they were having a bad day.Anthony was pretty cool until his daddy got around. I also didn't like the fact that they had no time blocked out just for tuning and wanted me to leave my truck all day. It's a DD for me so that wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by boss13 View Post
    maybe they were having a bad day.Anthony was pretty cool until his daddy got around. I also didn't like the fact that they had no time blocked out just for tuning and wanted me to leave my truck all day. It's a DD for me so that wouldn't work.
    They definitely have an inground DynoJet...I have rented time on it 2 or 3 times in the past, to do my own tuning. As for letting them do the tuning, you made a VERY wise choice to decline. The son no longer works there, but the owner can definitely be a DICK, which is why I'll never go back there...for anything.
    2002 Silverado LT Z-71 5.3
    2000 Harley Davidson FLSTC

I wish you had told me a ahead of time. I put stuff on hold for 2wks waiting on them.

+ Reply to Thread