+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good stereo for $150ish?

DBYRD Guest
    pioneer premier ftw. u wont be sorry and they will last you forever!

Yeah might as well go pioneer premier over regular pioneer. They have stronger RCA Output and are made with better quality components than the regular pioneer and you can usually get them for the same price

If you go onto crutchfield.com they have a feature where they list each and every component that will fit your truck...it comes with pics too so you can see the faces. They almost 99% of the time have the best prices around...and they do deals all the time so you can look at that too
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

99% of the time crutchfield has the HIGHEST prices. You can go pretty much anywhere else.

I have used Sonicelectronix many times and have recommended it to friends. Never had a problem.

DBYRD Guest
    ebay ftw, best prices every single time PERIOD.

I always install Kenwood or Eclipse in customers cars. Although I stopped the eclipse, last couple sucked. Still like Kenwood tho. I second that buying on ebay. I also find alot of good deals on Techronics.com - Online Electronics Store -

2000 Silverado RCSB 6.0 swap, 5 speed, Nelson Tune, Pacesetter LT's, no cats, 228r cam, CAI, 3.08 gears (3.73's install this winter hopefully).

I'm getting to where I like the Pioneer brand again. They passed their cheap Chinese junk rating to a good experience overall rating in my books. Two of my personal vehicles rock the Pioneer brand today. Get one with the new USB connection. Download music to a USB memory stick and play it on the reciever. I've been waiting for that for a long time. Now I have to wait for one of my head units to take a crap so I can justify buying one.
    Last edited by RedHeartbeat; 07-19-2008 at 10:51 AM.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

+ Reply to Thread