+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NOS Prices ???

"A town called none of yer God damded business"

NOS Prices ???

With the price of fuel & everything else for that matter going up..How much are the NOS prices around the country.I'm in so cal I get it for $2.95 a lb. Hows that compare, just curious.My source is G&J Precision in Ontario Ca,(909)986-6534.
    2001 Silverado ECSB "The Beast" 5.3 = All the Free mods, NOS Cold Fusion 175hp,K&N intake ,Edelbroc shortys,home ported & epoxyed throttle body,asp power pulleys,wait for me tune,air raid $100 whistle,deraile deep pan, corvette servo, jet billet 4th servo,transgo shift kit,flow masters super 40,cut out,JBA Plug wires
    1987 Buick Grand National "The Black Pearl" 3.8 V6= "Secret Government Black Project"
    2007 KXF 450= no toil filter, FMF Titanium exhaust

At the track im "a habitual line stepper"(C. Murphy 2003)

Arabs don't own the Nitrous market. $3.00 a lb at RPM/Lewisville, TX.
    $4.00 a lb at Northstar Dragway
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

greg you just need to buy a really big bottle and fill your bottles yourself... that is what i use to do with the TA. i had a big 6' tall bottle and filled my own bottles. i also got on the cheap a nitrous pump to help fill the bottles when the main bottle pressure got low...
    I am gonna be a new Daddy...

Drive it like you live hard and fast....
    '91 rcsb, 4.3 V6, 700R4 trans swap, 4/6 drop rolling on 18's, roll pan, 2" cowl hood, electric fan, TBI injector spacer, K&N filter replacement, flowmaster muffler...

[Today 08:09 AM] ChevyLee: dale would make a awesome dad in law too

Damn nitrous pumps are rediculously high for some reason. A kit to rebuild one is $250!
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

ff_jeff Guest
    its $3.90 at austin performance, and $3.50 at NAPA. Thats here in the Austin, TX area.

$2.50 a lb here.
    i'm gonna be hurting when i move back to louisiana.

11' Sierra 6.2 NHT
    14.46@91 Stock
    89' Mustang LSX
    10.35@130 pump gas LQ4

Knothead Racing

In cal today the average reg unleaded is $3.70 with premium 91 octane at $4.01.The other shops around here NOS goes for $4.50 to $6.00 a lb. they're killin me over here.Has anybody come up with a poor mans NANO system?? I wanna use every single .lb ive got.
    2001 Silverado ECSB "The Beast" 5.3 = All the Free mods, NOS Cold Fusion 175hp,K&N intake ,Edelbroc shortys,home ported & epoxyed throttle body,asp power pulleys,wait for me tune,air raid $100 whistle,deraile deep pan, corvette servo, jet billet 4th servo,transgo shift kit,flow masters super 40,cut out,JBA Plug wires
    1987 Buick Grand National "The Black Pearl" 3.8 V6= "Secret Government Black Project"

Dude, at those prices see how much you can get a fill tank from a welders supply store. The pump is around $575 to do it yourself. You should be able to fill for about $2.50 a lb yourself. You might even make a little $$ off others wanting some spray locally.

Thats what I was thinking if G&J goes under...they blow every one else in the state away at $2.95 a .lb..I'm thinkin about mixin my own race fuel, its gotten so bad here..I had a recipe from the turbobuick.com using xylene or toluene & a little marvel mistery oil mixed with prem gas.

4 bucks a lbs in tn

+ Reply to Thread