+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Century Automotive and Transmission

Hey guys thought I would throw this in here.
    If your in the Houston area, and you need a built trans and your leary about who to take it too. look no further.
    all you need to do is talk to Mike Kurts at Century Automotive and Transmissions.
    http://www.centurytransmission.com/
    He does real nice work and is very good about answering any questions you have. very nice shop also. neat and clean.

1999 Pewter Z28
    Sold - 2001 Onyx Black Silverado Stepside "Thunder"

Never seen a bad tranny come out of here. They proved themsleves to me when there built 4L60E held up and is still holding up under a friends low 10 sec possible high 9 sec F-body.

i can tell you that mike kurtz and crew can build bad ass trannies and differentials as well. mine are both bad ass.
    04 supercrew 5.4 3 valve-magnaflow catback

formerly 02denali 12.79@107

01thunder.. the tranny tryout guy...
    still waiting...

you got a tranny you want tested send it my way

1999 Pewter Z28
    Sold - 2001 Onyx Black Silverado Stepside "Thunder"

DO NOT GO TO CENTURY.
    04 supercrew 5.4 3 valve-magnaflow catback

formerly 02denali 12.79@107

if anyone should know it would be 02Denali since they built his tranny and charged him for parts they never installed. When the transmission grenaded all they wanted to do to compensate for not installing the parts they charged him for was to give him the parts? THAT'S JUST WRONG!!! If I had legal aid I would take them to court to get a full refund especially since it could have lead to the demise of the transmission they built for him. I would also ask they replace the transmission with one that was equal to the one that was in the truck prior to their service. SMALL CLAIMS COURT, the hero of the little man!!
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

+ Reply to Thread