+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Truck of the month, or sumthing

i think it's a good idea TOTM
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

DBYRD Guest
    i like the idea personally.

What would we base it on pictures inside and out under the hood or mod's ?

Personally I think its cheesy but it you guy's site, you make it what it is. TOTM just is about those with the money to doll their trucks up to the n'th degree when there are guys that deserve to win but don't have the funds to go the extra mile. I love the trucks that guys hotrod up. Cosmetics is a Barbie doll thing and I'm more impressed with a truck that is raced rather than shown. I think the whole idea of this site was originally about the guys wanting to do performance mods to their trucks. An old beater with a strong engine wins TOTM in my books, no parking lot queens.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

How about best mo modd of the month? Whoever dose the best mod and takes good pics and wright up is showcased.

FWIW, we welcome any write-up for modifications. We would love it if when you guys do a mod, no matter how simple, to do a write-up on it. We will try to find a place to add it to the list of posts that are locked at the top.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

We should have done my converter swap Greg
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    Personally I think its cheesy but it you guy's site, you make it what it is. TOTM just is about those with the money to doll their trucks up to the n'th degree when there are guys that deserve to win but don't have the funds to go the extra mile. I love the trucks that guys hotrod up. Cosmetics is a Barbie doll thing and I'm more impressed with a truck that is raced rather than shown. I think the whole idea of this site was originally about the guys wanting to do performance mods to their trucks. An old beater with a strong engine wins TOTM in my books, no parking lot queens.
    Agreed, 100%

Besides, I deserve beater of the month after guardrailing my blazer last night. More bodywork for spring.
    -Matt

He who dies with the most toys wins.

(Still On)Summer-00 4.8 Silvy (Slow...Needs Bottle)
    (Still Off)Winter-94 FS Blazer (Almost ready)
    Pulls out friends- 93 1500 4.3 W/T Special

who deleted my post?
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

my thing is you wanna be TOTM go to PT.net they have it over there and like greg its the guy with the most money dumped into his ride dont get me wrong there are some sick rides on there but i dont think we need it on here then it seems like competing but maybe a best mod of the month would be cool.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

+ Reply to Thread