+ Reply to Thread

Thread: another notch in the bumper :devil:

Ok, i downloaded the new tune onto the truck tonight, and went for a test drive. everything is ok except for that i hit the rev limiter in second gear a WOT. truck runs real nice now. even got to play with a ford 150. let him take me from a rolling start and then i really showed him what he was messin with at the light. poor boy never had a chance. thought he was real cocky sittin at the light reving the engine cause i let him out run me the first time. lookin good for his girlfriend. then the light turned green and im sure his jaw hit the floor. LOL nothin but tail lights. i checked my mirrors and had about 10 truck lengths on him when i let off. and yes he was tryin he actually got better hook up than i did. but once i got traction i shot right past him.
    thanks alot allen

1999 Pewter Z28
    Sold - 2001 Onyx Black Silverado Stepside "Thunder"

Good Job, Nice kill!!!!
    00'ECSB 4.8L, Auto 4L60E with Fully adjustable TRANSGO shift kit with Superior billet servos, B&M tranny cooler, 4:10's,eaton posi, K&N Gen. 2,Thorley Headers, ASP Crank pulley, LT1 Fans, 3" catback single flowmaster 40 series exhaust, NELSON PERFORMANCE PCM BADASS TUNING, egr trim. Jantzer performance Ported TB, 20x9 MKW's, 2/4 drop.sold

2006 GTO A4,HPE S+ cam,Volant, Kooks LT's, Magnaflow 3in.Catless cat back,3200 Fuddle converter,UDP. 7.49@93.57
    Coming up= Fast intake and heads.

BADASS KILL!! FORD GUYS WILL NEVER LEARN!!
    99 Pewter SCSB
    DJM 4/6 drop, Hotchkis front/reat swaybars,Hypertech power programer, milled & built heads, Accel wires, distributer,coil, Mass Air Flow Sensor(mti motor sports, Granatelli),Dynomax UltraFlow Stainless, 17x8.5 Eagle Alloys, Escalade door handles, Suburban front grille, with clear corners and billet bowtie,Street Scene mirrors, Cowl Hood

+ Reply to Thread