+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Front End Conversions.

Well i think that i saw a 88-98 chevy ext. cab that had...well looked like a 00-05 Gmc front end. It looked some what like that 99-00 Escalade front conversion but it looked a lot more like a newer gmc front end. I was wondering if anbody has seen a front end conversion like this ..or... does anybody know if i just bought replacement....
    *Fenders*
    *hood*
    *possibly core support*
    *headlight assembely*
    *ang grill shell*
    All from lets say 2002 gmc sierra do you think that i could just do a front end swap or what. Does anybody know anything that might help me out. I would greatly appreciate it.

I think you need to look at Redheartbeat's signiture.... That might be what you are thinking??????
    08 HHR SS
    Black on Black 5 spd with no options

Pics of Christine, the '05 VHO My Car Domain Site

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jethro_3 &#064; Feb 10 2007, 10&#58;14 PM) [snapback]82920[/snapback]</div>
    I think you need to look at Redheartbeat&#39;s signiture.... That might be what you are thinking??????
    [/b]

Thanks for the response but i cant tell if that is a gmc front clip or a caddy clip.
    Its just to small but maybe i will send him a message later.

That&#39;s a Caddy clip but it&#39;s not much different from the Denali front other than the Caddy got a plastic fascia and the Denali had a chrome bumper.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

+ Reply to Thread