+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Roll Pan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1FSTZ71 &#064; Feb 21 2007, 11&#58;28 PM) [snapback]84095[/snapback]</div>
    Great thing with my SM pan is someone backed into it and put a dent in it. Popped right out, would have hated to have a glass one redone or if a urethane one had broke lol.
    [/b]
    one of the guys around here told me the same thing

UPDATE: went to the body shop yesterday truck will be ready saturday. The pan is on welded and molded the tailgate is shaved color is on the hideaway hitch is in, he was working on the flip up plate when I was there, I took him the fabtech bed mount tire stand, I also have a new 20" rim and used tire(that match my other rims) for the spare, he will mount this today or tomorrow(have to cut 3" of the angle mount tire stand to fit in the bed with the cover down)

will post pic soon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shakesvho &#064; Mar 1 2007, 04&#58;28 AM) [snapback]84882[/snapback]</div>
    UPDATE: went to the body shop yesterday truck will be ready saturday. The pan is on welded and molded the tailgate is shaved color is on the hideaway hitch is in, he was working on the flip up plate when I was there, I took him the fabtech bed mount tire stand, I also have a new 20" rim and used tire(that match my other rims) for the spare, he will mount this today or tomorrow(have to cut 3" of the angle mount tire stand to fit in the bed with the cover down)

will post pic soon
    [/b]
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

TIRE MOUNT UPDATE:

ok to put this in your truck bed with a cover you have to cut the back bar 3" if you are going to mount a 20/8.5 rim and tire, you also have to extend the hold down rod

if you mount your 17" stock rim will go right in with no modding

it looks nice, I like the idea of having a full size spare.

truck will now be out till mid week, the problem last week my body guy got in a wreck truck that is my color code, he said it I can wait till he paints the other truck he will have extra paint to do my truck @ no charge for paint to me.

so as of right now the pan, tailgate shaved, hideaway hitch, flipup lic plate, bed tire mount with tire are in primed and ready for paint

Cool beans, free paint&#33;

I like the tire mounts just can&#39;t stand the company that made those.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

got the truck out today, everything come out ok, will post some pics tomorrow.

Here are some pic

I notice the rear end is up about a inch more now

thanks for all the help on this mod

Looks awesome
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

Lookin Good

Nice&#33;

+ Reply to Thread