+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: first time useing 4wd

We need an :smh: smiley, but does do a good job.
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

4wd Is great when you need it but doesnt do a thing for stopping. Just somethin to keep in mind.
    and I call myself a mechanic...

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    So sitting and power braking on ice is better? Only in the fact that he won't kill somebody. Read his other posts, you'll see my point of view. His truck almost burnt down because he was too lazy to put a battery hold down back on. But going by his screen name he was born in '91 (just a guess) but that just helps my theory that commen sense stopped being given out in '89.
    I'll argue that common sense died when eve ate the fruit . I guess common sense was given out separately from spelling
    '02 Silvy: Z71 EC Step Side 5.3L Nelson tuned
    2013 GMC Acadia: SLT1 Carbon Black
    1976 Corvette Stingray: Trying to save it, progress is slow.

^Ricky's Sweet PS Skilz
    09/21/2010 02:31 <danger_ranger83> I'm not really worried about the looks...I want it to be fast and ugly...bc no one wants to get outrun by something ugly

Damn, in any case I was late on both.....

man up here in washington i have enough idiots that don't know how to drive in the snow and freak out when they see one flake fall from the sky. hell half the time they can't even make it up my hill past my house, which the hill isn't that steep. i used to be dumb when i was a teen, but at least if i did donuts or flooring it in the ice and snow i did it in large abandoned parking lots in colorado springs so if something happend it was me that had to deal with getting my butt chewed, not explaining to someone's mom, dad, wife ect why i was being dumb and why i harmed/killed their loved one. common sense ain't so common anymore.

+ Reply to Thread