+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OK Allen, hee we go....

My shift kit and various other transmission upgrades have been ordered. That means in about 10 days they will be installed and it will be time to purchase my tune I have the next few days to get my s*@! together and figure out what is gonna work best for me. Should I call you, use email or just bs back and forth in this thread? The difference between California & Texas should only cause minor headaches! I can't waot to get this thing done

Dave

*It should say HERE we go....but I'm a dumb ass & can't type...
    96 Tahoe LT, TransGo HD2 shift kit, billet 1-2/OD servos, Derale transmission cooler, Magnflow cat-back exhaust, K&N air filter, Smittybuilt nerf bars, Airlift rear air bags, Nelson 91 tune.

Originally posted by malibuskier@Feb 22 2005, 11:02 PM
    My shift kit and various other transmission upgrades have been ordered. That means in about 10 days they will be installed and it will be time to purchase my tune I have the next few days to get my s*@! together and figure out what is gonna work best for me. Should I call you, use email or just bs back and forth in this thread? The difference between California & Texas should only cause minor headaches! I can't waot to get this thing done

Dave

*It should say HERE we go....but I'm a dumb ass & can't type...
    Good choice on the shift kit, it's one of the best upgrades!
    It'll compliment the tune ver well.

Feel free to call pretty much anytime, 210-626-0278, and I can take your order over the phone.
    Or,
    if you want to submit the tune form, feel free, after you fill it out, the server will email me and then I'll give you a call.
    here you go.

Tune Form

thanks and I look forward to hearing from you .

allen

+ Reply to Thread