+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Predator Version?

A while back i heard on a couple forums (ls1tech & gm-trucks) that a newer predator version was going to come out some time. Ive been waiting for a while but haven't heard anything about it. Anybody know of anything?

I will probably wait till the end of summer and if they don't have it by then i will probably go with a custom computer tune. I would love it if the new version had most of what ls1 edit has. Removing codes and fine tuning would be nice. If it doesn't then i will still go with a custom tune with nelson probably.
    2001 White Silverado 1500 LS
    4.8L K&N Intake, Predator Programmer
    Wishing i had money for some fans, exhaust, tuning, etc. etc. etc.

save yourself the time and effort and go with a custom tune instead of predator. you get more out of it and will end up not changing it in the end. predator is ok but it has it's weaknesses.
    01 ecsb stepside. best 1/4 14.6 at 92 mph.

nelson tunes are unmatched
    04 supercrew 5.4 3 valve-magnaflow catback

formerly 02denali 12.79@107

Yeah im leaning towards that eventually i think, i wish now i hadn't spent $420 on that programmer. Thats the only reason i want to use the predator, since i spent so much money on it already. Plus id like to finish modifying my truck before i get a tune. So i won't have to get it redone more than once. I guess ill just have a 400 code reader once i get a tune...
    2001 White Silverado 1500 LS
    4.8L K&N Intake, Predator Programmer
    Wishing i had money for some fans, exhaust, tuning, etc. etc. etc.

+ Reply to Thread