+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new rims and tires

new rims and tires

ditched the 33" mud tires for some 18's and all terrains
    Attached Images
    03 4.8, k&n cai, gutted cats and one loud cherry bomb extreme, nelson tuned. RIP
    99 ss camaro, the new arrival

Looks nice!
    RUN WAT U BRUNG!!!!

I liked the old ones better (if they were black out)

LOVE those tires though. Just not a fan of chrome wheels. Not sure what 'look' you're going for, but assuming you downsized from 33's, you're not trying to go UP. The rear looks like a small tire, for that much rake. Could probably lower it 2 inches unless you tow a lot.
    blown transmissions are about as useful as 97% of the guys on this forum

terra grapplers!!!!!! Mine on the diesel hook nice but they get destroyed (they dont spin but they leave lots of tread on the ground)! my fronts look brand new my backs are balled they have 12k miles on them. My f-350 has them aswell ive put 50k miles on the truck since January and they have loads of tread left. So unless your putting over 1k rwtq to the ground there a great tire lol
    74 Austin Morris Mini 1000 - Daily Coil Spring conversion, lowered, Disc Brake conversion
    FOR SALE: 04 RC/LB Duramax -12 second tow pig, built Allison, Tune, and supporting mods
    FOR SALE: 03 Silverado SS -DBRods built 40X, DP, Suspension. Going for fast

I loved my Terra Graps on my OBS! Nice choice. They look a lot better than the other ones. I saw debadge, demold, and you've got a nice truck

BTW, what part of Maine are you from? I grew up in Presque Isle.
    2001 GMC Sierra SL ECSB - Project
    2012 Honda Civic Si - DD
    2009 GMC Sierra SLT ECSB - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by oleshifty View Post
    I liked the old ones better (if they were black out)

LOVE those tires though. Just not a fan of chrome wheels. Not sure what 'look' you're going for, but assuming you downsized from 33's, you're not trying to go UP. The rear looks like a small tire, for that much rake. Could probably lower it 2 inches unless you tow a lot.
    thamks man, yeah depending on how you look at the truck it either looks awesome or weird, and I had forgot what a pain it is to keep chrome clean. But since I have the camaro now ive been considering lifting it, I have a guy thatll do a six inch bought and installed for 1200, then run either 33s or 35s, only issue is getting a sticker in maine isnt easy when your lifted.
    03 4.8, k&n cai, gutted cats and one loud cherry bomb extreme, nelson tuned. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by 408.Luke View Post
    terra grapplers!!!!!! Mine on the diesel hook nice but they get destroyed (they dont spin but they leave lots of tread on the ground)! my fronts look brand new my backs are balled they have 12k miles on them. My f-350 has them aswell ive put 50k miles on the truck since January and they have loads of tread left. So unless your putting over 1k rwtq to the ground there a great tire lol
    yeah I have definitely notice the truck grips the road alot better! Ive heard nothing but geat things about them, and there arent to many choices for all terrains in an 18 that arent over 33", haha so they seemed like a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by bartjo06 View Post
    I loved my Terra Graps on my OBS! Nice choice. They look a lot better than the other ones. I saw debadge, demold, and you've got a nice truck

BTW, what part of Maine are you from? I grew up in Presque Isle.
    thanks! Hopefully will be debadged/molded this weekend, also got an ss roll pan going on, should look much better then!
    And I live in Waldoboro, bout 5 minutes from Moodys diner.

+ Reply to Thread