+ Reply to Thread

Thread: quarter mile

anybody else have any ideas on what id get for a time?? and any estimates on rw HP/TQ????? thanks
    1999 GMC Sierra black reg cab short bed SLE Z71 5.3 <--CARDOMAIN PICS
    NELSON 93 hot tune, 02 PCM, VOLANT Ram air intake, MSD wires, ACdelco iridium plugs , Edelbrock ceramic shorty headers, jegs off-road y pipe, Dynamax int pipe, 3" Magnaflow Exhaust with turndown, EGR removal, throttle body bypass, vette servo, long servo pin, performance 4th apply piston, B&M shift kit, SLP 160* thermostat, LS1 Fans, NELSON harness, ported and polished throttle body (did it myself, for free lol)..... _______? cam is next as soon as i stop spending all my money

oh yeah my shift points are 1-2 5800 2-3 at 5700 3-4 at 5700 and i can chirp 2nd not that that means anything but my truck does go good
    1999 GMC Sierra black reg cab short bed SLE Z71 5.3 <--CARDOMAIN PICS
    NELSON 93 hot tune, 02 PCM, VOLANT Ram air intake, MSD wires, ACdelco iridium plugs , Edelbrock ceramic shorty headers, jegs off-road y pipe, Dynamax int pipe, 3" Magnaflow Exhaust with turndown, EGR removal, throttle body bypass, vette servo, long servo pin, performance 4th apply piston, B&M shift kit, SLP 160* thermostat, LS1 Fans, NELSON harness, ported and polished throttle body (did it myself, for free lol)..... _______? cam is next as soon as i stop spending all my money

well set the shift points to 6000 1-2 and 5800 2-3. watch the ltft on the predator. see wat they go to when at wot. if they are neg then remove fuel. if they are pos then add fuel. be sure to drive it around at least 50 miles to let the pcm take in the changes. add timing till you get kr. then back off one. get a nelson tune man and you will be very happy. did you already order the coils. is it for the truck?? they arent really needed since the factory coils are bad ass already. is this a 99. if so get allen to send you aN 02 PCM FOR IT. 99 WAS KNOWN FOR FALSE KNOCK.
    04 supercrew 5.4 3 valve-magnaflow catback

formerly 02denali 12.79@107

yeah, talk to allen about that 99 pcm. he will get ya runnin for sure

old mod list: H/C/I/N/E/G 408
    new mod list: 5.3, gears/posi, mufler and tune : (

Will it cost any extra to upgrade to the 02 PCM?

Chris
    2009 Silverado, HPTuners, all stock.

no it is the same.
    04 supercrew 5.4 3 valve-magnaflow catback

formerly 02denali 12.79@107

+ Reply to Thread