+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "RAGE".......11's ALL DAY

"RAGE".......11's ALL DAY

i haven't been by in awhhile thought i would drop in and give a progress report on "RAGE".....he got a heart transplant to a LME LS7 441 with an ADM CNCed L92 top end kit with a NASTY cam.....i only have an IDLE/REV VID

everyone was slow the day we went (Fri. 04/04)......a pile of Z06's that went with us were WAY off....only 1 out ETed me spray to spray.......

i made about 20 passes and had one with the tranny not shifting and one with a rolling burn out and it was all 11's other than that it was all 11's.....this MONSTER will beat the piss out of you......it was VIOLENT on my body.....

11.828 @ 112.71 on motor as a best.......at 4875 race weight....FULL TANK OF GAS, ALL THE SEATS AND STREET TIRES BIOTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

11.353 @ 118.36 on 100 shot lifting off to make the 1-2 shift......my gearing is an issue with this big motor.....GOTTA FIND A 30+" wrinkle wall.....(4700ish weight on 28" wrinkle walls, forgot to weigh it for this pass i had the back seat out)

but that is the tale of the tail......my body feels like i got jumped and beat to hell by fifty people.........

several had video but i'll have to ask for it through someone else and get it up in the next few days......

i tried and tuned and tried and tuned for the 200 shot but the 1-2 shift is SO FUGGIN QUICK the computer can not calculate and achieve the shift in time before i ride the rev limiter......gonna order a 30+" tire and that should solve all my ills with the 1-2 shift.....on the 100 shot it shifted FLAWLESSLY.....but the 4.56 gears are so short when matched with the big motor that i have to counter balance the effect with a taller tire.....it will be on the way SOON!!!!!!!

the air was around 1500+ DA all day

Best motor pass.....STREET TIRES and 4875 Race Weight in 1500+ DA
    1.618 60'
    7.483 @ 90.87
    11.828 @ 112.71

Best Nitrous Pass......100 shot with Drag Slicks 4700ish Race Weight (lifted in first gear heard something and then got back into it)
    1.750 60'
    7.241 @ 96.58
    11.353 @ 118.36

ENJOY
    Last edited by freemaSSon; 04-07-2008 at 06:40 AM.
    "old age and treachery will always overcome youth and ambition"
    author unknown

pfft! 11s....slow hhahahahah thats freakin awesome man 11.8 on street tires too thats sweet i need to go for a ride in that bizatch.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

Sounds like a mean SOB.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Nice times...we need some vids inside the cab, watching the speedo climb, and one from a stop n just floor it and lite them up. I know you've been spinning the wheels off, I can see the rubber caked up on your fender wells. I've been following your build on tbssowners site. Andy did a hell of a job!
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

Nice setup! I am envious!
    Gone, but not forgotten!

You ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!! my phone still works dammit...what about yours???????

Great times Pat next time call me
    2006 silverado SS....Clifford Jr...turbo coming soon
    1970 Chevelle ly6 swap....d1 coming soon

thats one mean TBSS damn those time are impressive
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

wow thats really impressive. you better have bruises from the TBSS or i wont believe one word... haha nah jk
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

Quote Originally Posted by duckysbht View Post
    wow thats really impressive. you better have bruises from the TBSS or i wont believe one word... haha nah jk
    DUDE....no fuggin joke my wife was watching me undress and was like WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG......that bitch was slamming me around and knocked my knees together and left this GNARLY bruise on my leg.....and sleep the next 2 nights was not so good.....

no vids yet.....Jerry had his lambo out and his wife filmed over 2 hours of video so i will have vids soon....but until then i have:

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope y'all enjoy, you get the idea.....i was going so fuggin fast it BLURRED the camera.......HEHEHEHEHE

it was fun guys.....i'll get video as soon as i can lay my hands on some!!!!!!!!!!
    "old age and treachery will always overcome youth and ambition"
    author unknown

I like that picture of the tire wrinkle. Ill get you up in FTL asap
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

+ Reply to Thread