+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raced a white VHO....it was close Jeff

Jeff came to cowtown for a little show and tell this weekend nice truck Jeff. I will have to say that Jeff's just as freakin crazy about his truck as I am.... Anyway after an hour of intelectual conversation (shootin the shit ) it was time for the inevidible run From a dead stop until almost thru second he pulled me by about a bumper length,really just that license plate frame he modified..... :flipoff: Thats the best anybody has got on me in a long time other than the occasional smart ass in a modded f-body. You haul 5000 lbs of truck around and lets see where you are :flipoff: . Driving fort worth to austin and back just to hook up with a guy on the internet........ 75.00 Taking that guy riding around town for a demo....... 10.00 Having a fellow member almost pull your ass in a 5.3 with similar mods and tune...... priceless! Thanks Allen, you make dreams come true....Yes Jeff, you did have a full tank and it had been pinging just a few miles before we ran You mite of shown me a little more of that front end
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

I was looking at nothin but grill baby, grill I only remember seeing headlights in my window/mirror...

Price for Nascar tickets $0
    Price for staying at friends house, $0
    Price to drive to Cowtown, $75

Enjoyment of a verified kill... PRICELESS!! 6.0 with only a tune!!!

Had a great time.. Even talked about a South BEATS North race off in Temple next fall.... That would be you North boys loosing to the San Antonio boys!!! :flipoff:

Thanks for meeting me, it made the fast paced weekend that much more entertaining...
    08 HHR SS
    Black on Black 5 spd with no options

Pics of Christine, the '05 VHO My Car Domain Site

A kill is a kill. Lets see what it puts down on the dyno Saturday. I think Im ready for 4.10s and a mild cam. Had fun Dude......Until we meet again!
    Vortec Performance Tuned
    LQ9 built 4L60 LTs and a billion miles on the speedo!

I think I want a cam and a little of Allen's magic before we meet again..

Temple dragway is 15 minutes from my house! It's a shithole, but it's close and there are plenty of 5.0 stang's to spank on. I have yet to lose to one. Outran a Mach 1 on friday. He even had stickers on it lol.

I'd love to get together out there.

Do it!
    2013 2wd Z71 6.2 crew cab

Old Truck: '04 Chevy crew cab stroked/bored 6.0 to 408ci. forged internals, patriot 68cc stage 3 heads (11.1:1cr), comp 244/246 .600 115lsa cam, 3000 yank tc, built 4L60E, walbro 255, 60# mototron injectors, pacesetter lt's 4" single no-cat exhaust

best time 12.93 1/4 mi @ 103 in the turbo truck.

1968 Camaro Convertible, super sweet!

I want to get out there soon...

My brother wants me to spank his 528(?) Bimmer with a manual..... That would be fun!

+ Reply to Thread