+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fun night out

well i was rollin around with cody(2ktukin20s) and my friend and we pull up beside a buddy of ours in his 2k sierra wirth 4.8 and flowmasters. well he wants to take me for a ride and let me see wut the beast could do so i gladly go. well we come home and i get the boogeyman(my 96) and we go run em. we do a 30 kick, 45, 50, 60 and dead stop, i win all times. once or twice he stayed right with me, its pretty fast, but it was stock vs stock. so it was a blast. then we tried to get a muffstain to play but it didnt want to, it laughed at me cuz i shut down at 98, but dead stop to 98 id kill it! haha be scared, the boogeyman is out to get you.
    96 Silverado rcsb
    5.7l Vortec
    Exterior: 2 inch drop shackles, Centerline Titan 20" Wheels, clear lights, Debadged.

-Exterior to come: 2-4 drop, Tinted windows, Cowl hood, Green Calipers
    -Performance mods: Flowmaster True Dual exhaust
    -Performance to come: Tune, CAI, Cam, Spray, Posi, gears, stall, headers.

I will have to admit that the tyler's truck is extremly quick for a stock truck. He will give a nelson tuned (my truck) a hard time. We also did a 25 kick Tyler after we tried with the mootang, did u forget?? I will got to say that his truck will do 9.50's or faster in the 1/8 mile. Guess we'll find out friday night. im hopeing to be in the 8 this year. Went 9.49 and tyler can verify that one he has seen the time slip.
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK
    "My lugnuts require more torque than your ricer is ever going to produce"
    Sleep: That Stuff Is Overrated
    "You don't care what it is, or who makes it, as long as they race it. You my friend are a true Gear Head!" (Drew Anderson)
    Who's the real culprit of Obeisity: video games because their scared of physical activities, or Pillsbury for being so delicious?

ya i member. now i just need better air in now that i got it goin out. n some power adders. cam would be nice.
    96 Silverado rcsb
    5.7l Vortec
    Exterior: 2 inch drop shackles, Centerline Titan 20" Wheels, clear lights, Debadged.

I know why it's so quick That ls1truck sticker musta given u like 100 horse or more
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK
    "You don't care what it is, or who makes it, as long as they race it. You my friend are a true Gear Head!" (Drew Anderson)
    Who's the real culprit of Obeisity: video games because their scared of physical activities, or Pillsbury for being so delicious?

GOTTA be the Sticker. Watch out Allen these stickers are givin yer tunes a run for there money! heh j/k
    Tyler
    96 Silverado rcsb
    5.7l Vortec

Mods:
    Maybe STOCK

You guys are always into something. My truck's 4.8 is strickly "stock" also. Be glad I don't drive to Owensboro to show you up.
    Did you ever get that rearend fixed Cody?
    FOR ALL YOUR WHEEL, TIRE, AND ACCESSORY NEEDS
    OR TO GET ME PERSONALLY CALL: 1-615-943-6514

2000 Chevy Silverado 4.8L RCSB: smoked UPD, Flowmaster exhaust, De-screened MAF, Nelson 93 hot tune. Upcoming installs: trans-go shift kit, Eaton posi, billet servo, ported and polished throttle body...Near future: 6.0/4L80E install with 150 wet shot

no that MFer is still rorin fuck it im gonna wait till the damn thing breaks again and take it to a guy at the dealer ship. Oh yea Ron bring it on ill eat you for lunch.
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK

welp, we have to much fin here, cant wait till saturday, drag strip!!!!1
    96 Silverado rcsb
    5.7l Vortec

+ Reply to Thread