+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surprise! Surprise!

got off work today and hit spur 55 out by HRP tonight, and there happened to be a gt mustang pull out in front of me from another plant. well he seen my truck and the way it looks and got on it to see if I would bite. well I did and we took off from a rolling 30. by the time I hit second(42mph) I was gaining on him bad. he was about 4 - 5 car lengths ahead of me on a 2 lane road when we started. after I hit second I really started to gain on him and decided to go ahead and pull up next to him. so here we are coming up on a 100mph and I pull out into the other lane acting like I was going to pass him, got up next to him and then I let off and let him go on.
    got back behind him and got up to the stop sign and he threw me a . I smiled and waved, and drove home happy

1999 Pewter Z28
    Sold - 2001 Onyx Black Silverado Stepside "Thunder"

and another mustang beat!!! good job!

Thats the best....reeling'em in. Makes them feel like they are standing still, they look at the gas pedal thinking its not going all the way down......
    '02 1500HD, 6.0L, magnacharger, 2000stall, custom magnaflow with electric cutout, E-fans, Nelson custom tune, Auburn LSD.
    '79 L82 vette, Summit 355, Dart Pro1 heads, Comp 274 cam, Holley TBI, Built TH350 with 2500stall
    '93 Blazer, full size 2dr 4x4, new project.....

I had a new stang try to run me the other day, 5 times. Each time i would just walk away. You would think that he would have stopped after being spanked twice, but he wanted more so i gave it to him.
    01 4WD 6.0HD- NELSON custom tune/ 224/224-578/578 112lsa synergy motorsports cam / asm's, 3'' to x-pipe, to y-pipe, 4'' top ten flowmaster / smi 9 1/2'' 3500 stall/ smi 4l80e/ intake/ ported t-body (nitrous system) cheater solenoids, 2 fogger nozzles , holley blue pump, regulator and 1 gallon cell

Somedays that just makes my day to see a guy of another kind give ya a thumbs up, instead of just being stuck up.

+ Reply to Thread