Thread: 1/4 Mile - LS1Truck.com Fastest Truck List

Threaded View

1/4 Mile - LS1Truck.com Fastest Truck List

Fastest Truck List

Rules
    1. This list is on a trust level, so most of us trust that you ran those times, so please no BS'ing your times.
    2. The list shows the modifications you had when you ran that time, if you have updated your mods since then, I won't change the it on the list until your 1/4 or 1/8 mile time gets updated.
    3. Make sure you post updates of your new time on here also.
    4. If your not on the list yet and want to be, post up ALL the information for the required fields.
    5. If you are an inactive member on here for 3 months you will be removed from the list. Just so it keeps everything cleaned up and up to date.
    6. Race weight and horsepower torque is to be inserted at roughly the same time you ran the ET listed. If you dyno more, but haven't updated your time, don't expect me to updated your hp/tq

- I won't round up on decimals
    - If you can't figure out what you need to send in the email to me about your information, click on the List, and then the modifications link, and just send as many fields as you can.
    - I will update as fast as possible.
    - Don't be ashamed if you think you ran a slow time. I'll probably have the slowest for a while, and I made the list.

Thanks guys
    David
    Last edited by ducky; 02-28-2012 at 08:04 PM.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10