+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: custom center console

hey im trying to design a center console for my truck...it will house a 7" lcd screen and a playstation2 and two 10" sub....does anybody know a site that has pictures or something i can look at to get an idea of a some designs.....thanks
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...y/DSCN5974.jpg

'99 5.3ltr, k&n cold air intake, hedman headers, flowmaster, electronic exhaust cut-out, 4/6drop,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(doubledeezy &#064; Jan 18 2007, 01&#58;24 PM) [snapback]80223[/snapback]</div>
    hey im trying to design a center console for my truck...it will house a 7" lcd screen and a playstation2 and two 10" sub....does anybody know a site that has pictures or something i can look at to get an idea of a some designs.....thanks
    [/b]
    Someone on here has one with 2 infinity 10&#39;s in it, but I cant remember who.
    DANIEL CAMMED SS 13.46 @ 98.17-- 8.58 @ 80.31

2003 Silverado SS / LQ9 6.0L / Wheatley 93 Octane Tune / 224/228 .581 .588 110lsa / Patriot Gold Dual Springs / Comp Hardened Push Rods / Circle D 3800 stall / Pacesetter LT's / 4:10 Gears / Transgo HD-2 Shift Kit / K & N Cold Air Intake / Corvette Servo / Aeroforce Interceptor / Autometer Narrorband(Wideband on the way) / Mobile 1 Synthetic / Single Chamber Flows with X Pipe / Cats Delete with Cutouts

blackout00 < check that guys console
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(duckysbht &#064; Jan 18 2007, 01&#58;36 PM) [snapback]80228[/snapback]</div>
    blackout00 < check that guys console
    [/b]
    Yeah thats it.
    DANIEL CAMMED SS 13.46 @ 98.17-- 8.58 @ 80.31

2003 Silverado SS / LQ9 6.0L / Wheatley 93 Octane Tune / 224/228 .581 .588 110lsa / Patriot Gold Dual Springs / Comp Hardened Push Rods / Circle D 3800 stall / Pacesetter LT's / 4:10 Gears / Transgo HD-2 Shift Kit / K & N Cold Air Intake / Corvette Servo / Aeroforce Interceptor / Autometer Narrorband(Wideband on the way) / Mobile 1 Synthetic / Single Chamber Flows with X Pipe / Cats Delete with Cutouts

Me too I have been looking for a center console to house a 7" LCD for several months I know there is a kit just can&#39;t find a link please help

Thanks
    01,Z71 Victory Red, sportside,5.3L, Flowmaster 40&#39;s, K&N Drop In, Airaid MIT Tube, TB bypass, Nelson Performance Hot Tune. Velocity Stack waste of money.

Working to run with the BIG DOGS, tired of the porch. STS or LQ9 in the future.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...1/DSC02262.jpg

i have some plans drawn up that i will see what i can post up.... .my truck is almost identical to yours.....

do you want to be able to use it as an arm rest or were you going to get seat with arm rests in them like in 4doors??
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy
    sprayedenali: i like catching, but not fishing
    DBTBSS: bring Tyler... we need someone to make fun of
    MidnightRider: your right im gay
    DamnYankee: my nana failed
    DamnYankee: confused...if it can't keep up to begin with, how can it keep up
    mitch cobb racing: ya, allen played with it for a while, HUGE difference

it&#39;ll probably be used as an arm rest too....

&#39;99 5.3ltr, k&n cold air intake, hedman headers, flowmaster, electronic exhaust cut-out, 4/6drop,

thats the hard part cause it has to come all the way up to where your current console is.... its easily done, and leave plenty of room for airspace when dealing with a sub enclosure, but takes alot to make it look right
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy

true....but it has to be at lease 12-5"...my subs are around 10 or 11"s and i need to have some air space...

&#39;99 5.3ltr, k&n cold air intake, hedman headers, flowmaster, electronic exhaust cut-out, 4/6drop,

ill find the specs i have drawn up..... what kind of airspace do you need... what kind of sub is it and how much power does it take...

+ Reply to Thread