+ Reply to Thread

Thread: who makes this hood?

It looks like the goodmark hood. I wanted to see if anyone can verify that for me? Before i order the wrong hood... Thanks

Goomark makes one like that in steel and FG; VIS racing makes one like that in FG and CF.

Mr. P.

Stylin concepts has a price of $450 for the goodmark
    http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/pa...7/categoryid/25

i like the look of the "widemouth" opening in the scoop, it works well with the front grille IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy
    sprayedenali: i like catching, but not fishing
    DBTBSS: bring Tyler... we need someone to make fun of
    MidnightRider: your right im gay
    DamnYankee: my nana failed
    DamnYankee: confused...if it can't keep up to begin with, how can it keep up
    mitch cobb racing: ya, allen played with it for a while, HUGE difference

yeah bad thing is its not fully fuctional... might have to do some custom rigging once i see the inside of the hood... hppefully there isnt no major support beams right behind the scoop...

I remember buying a fiberglass ram air hood for my s10 for $554 about 3 years ago that was non-fuctional that we cut the scoops out but soon as we did that the hood had so much flex we had to put foam filler in to stop it from moving so much... hope i dont run into the same problem with this one..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaw_Dropper &#064; Jan 13 2007, 10&#58;38 AM) [snapback]79609[/snapback]</div>
    yeah bad thing is its not fully fuctional... might have to do some custom rigging once i see the inside of the hood... hppefully there isnt no major support beams right behind the scoop...

I remember buying a fiberglass ram air hood for my s10 for &#036;554 about 3 years ago that was non-fuctional that we cut the scoops out but soon as we did that the hood had so much flex we had to put foam filler in to stop it from moving so much... hope i dont run into the same problem with this one..
    [/b]
    I have that hood on my Avalanche it is a goodmark hood. I had mine cut out it does have supports behind it, but I&#39;ve never seen any flex of the hood while driving.

D
    &#39;03 Avalanche Z-71, lowered 2-3, 20&#39;s, Goodmark Hood, Waag push bar,( Radix-90mmTB, E-fans, should be here tomorrow-1/23/07 )

does a grill come in it or do you have to make a custom grill instert?

+ Reply to Thread