+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: OBS to LSx conversion

Has anybody ever used the NBS cluster in the OBS? I would like to see if this has been done before I try to mold one in.

Good thread...

Quote Originally Posted by kawikid View Post
    Has anybody ever used the NBS cluster in the OBS? I would like to see if this has been done before I try to mold one in.
    that would be a lot of a$$ pain.

would be awesome when it's done, tho

really cool.

This thread rocks, btw. Thanks to all

i have a question & have got 2 different answers. i have a 96 with the 5.7 vortec & i'm wanting to do an ls1 swap. my question is can i use the trans in my truck when i do the swap? one shop told me yes & another told me no.
    i found a GREAT deal on an ls1 with 35,000 miles out of a trans-am that had a 6 speed. if i can use my trans i'm going to buy the motor tomorrow.

do you have a 700r4 or 4l60
    '02 Silvy: Z71 EC Step Side 5.3L Nelson tuned
    2013 GMC Acadia: SLT1 Carbon Black
    1976 Corvette Stingray: Trying to save it, progress is slow.

^Ricky's Sweet PS Skilz
    09/21/2010 02:31 <danger_ranger83> I'm not really worried about the looks...I want it to be fast and ugly...bc no one wants to get outrun by something ugly

4l60 & i already did the servo swap.

Quote Originally Posted by kawikid View Post

That NBS cluster looks so badass, I want to eventually do this to mine.

So this might be a dumb question, what about the radiator, transmission cooler. Does the obs 98 oem work on ls1 motor or that has to be changed to new body radiator and tranny cooler. I have neen trying to finish this build of mine but i havent been able to touch it in 6 months cuz i was building my house ( lotta stress by the way) but my house will b finished in 3 weeks and i want to get back to getting my 98 2 door tahoe 2wd running. Cant wait to c how it will run being that the 2 door tahoe is shorter than a single cab short bed. I hope the 5/7 drop helps out too and 4l80e with 3200 stall. Any help will b appreciated. And maybe qualify to an up to 20% discount where i work. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by 1989k1500 View Post
    And what does it take to get a nbs cluster in a 98 tahoe. Looks pretty nice.

+ Reply to Thread