+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: OBS to LSx conversion

What about in 1992 chevy truck? whats the easiest way to do the wiring so that my factory gauges still work? Im starting my swap in a couple months here and ive been doin a lot of research and im just trying to get a feel of what im up against. and again thanks to ya red this is the best info ive found yet!
    http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm122/JMinor00/chevy-1.jpg
    White 1992 C1500 RIP, lost to fire
    Orange 1997 C1500 Autocross truck

i was looking through the lisa tahoe street and performance 5.3l swap into a obs. Where do I get there bracket kit? i must be missing it on there site.

You can call them and tell them exactly what you're needing or look it up in their downloadable catalog. Go to Welcome to Street and Performance and download the catalog to see all they have available. Go to the LS1 section to find all parts available.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

LS1/Carbed with AC, PS, and a Super T10. Will I be using the same wireing harness? I saw a MSD LS1/6 Control box that I think has a harness. This is a great thread/Sticky... Are there going to be any pics of completed swaps?

deleted
    Last edited by bigburb; 12-23-2008 at 02:28 PM.

who makes the engine adapter mounts?

Motor mounts and adpter plates are on page 98 of the online catalog.

Has anyone attempted a GEN IV motor swap into an OBS yet? Thinking about putting the 6.2L L92 in my 94' F/S Blazer.

Just wondering if the wiring will be similar to the GEN III?

Quote Originally Posted by zukboi2004 View Post
    LS1/Carbed with AC, PS, and a Super T10. Will I be using the same wireing harness? I saw a MSD LS1/6 Control box that I think has a harness. This is a great thread/Sticky... Are there going to be any pics of completed swaps?
    I would like info for the same combo.
    I would like to drop a carbed LS1 in my 2dr 2wd Hoe.

Is there a complete parts list anywhere?
    Thanks

Thanks for all your Help !!!!!!

I am grateful for everyone 's help !

I'm sort of confused here. Why are all you talking about buying $650 harnesses and grafting them. Why not just get a harness from the model vehicle the engine was out of, you can get one for probably $100. Am I missing something?

+ Reply to Thread