+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got LS1Edit in

Programming Anyone??

Like the topic says, just got my package in, boy!!! what an expensive little box, hahah, looks just like my original one.

http://www.nelsonperformance.com

later,

allen

hehe, very expensive little box! You know you have my business, for everything. Good luck with it, your prices are cheaper than most/all and you know what you are doing.. hopefully ppl give you the chance.
    91 s10 - bagged and bodydropped...getting rebuilt
    91 nissan - backhalfed and bagged

how much would you charge me, if i sent you my pcm? also i use nitrous sometimes <100 shot dry> would the tune you do be nitrous friendly?
    2000 SILVERADO LS , SBSC, 2WD, 5.3, 3:73 POSI, TCI 3500, BILLIT SERVOS, DEEP ALUMINUM TRANS PAN, 160 T-STAT, 34" RADIATOR, 16" ELECTRIC FAN, GIBSON SHORTIES, 3" OPEN EXHAUST, JANTZER T.B., K&N GEN 2, ASP PULLEY, NELSON TUNE, NGK TR55, TAYLOR WIRES, 100 SHOT DRY N.O.S., 5-7" BELLTECH DROP, BOYD CODDINGTON TIMLESS 6(18X8, 18X9.5), TOYO PROXES T1S(255/45/18, 285/40/18), ALL SYNTHETIC FLUIDS, KATZKIN LEATHER, T/A GIRDLE & STUD KIT, DYNATECH ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT, 250 LBS OF WEIGHT REDUCTION, STREET SCEENE MIRRORS, SIR MICHAELS ROLL PAN, AND MORE IN THE WORKS.

His prices are here www.nelsonperformance.com.
    91 s10 - bagged and bodydropped...getting rebuilt
    91 nissan - backhalfed and bagged

I guess you go the prices already, The nitrous would be no problem to tune. Where are you located btw, what mods do you have besides NOS?

thanks,

allen

How effective is the tuning without having access to the engine? Does the customer supply data via autotap?
    1991 Formula Firebird

2001 LS1/4L60E, 3.23 posi rear
    Comp XE 216/216 .577/.577 114LSA cam
    918 Springs, hardened pushrods
    Yank SS3600 torque converter
    PCM reprogrammed for cam and converter
    3" exhaust
    BRM Adjustable torque arm, tubular read LCAs
    Spohn Adjustable panhard bar, front steering brace
    Spohn Subframe Connectors
    4th Gen style wheels
    Bilsteins sport struts and shocks

What abou time frame next day air. My truck is a daily driver and I have not other car and mode of tranportation around. I will need a fan added. Or will you be able to help me if I got LS1 edit to program my truck. You notice how best laid plans and funds go out the window with moding. anything. I am to close to what I wanted to spend.
    1999 Silverado 1500 Ext. cab Red 2/4 hotchkis drop & swaybars, bilstein stocks, AR626 & 404 Nitto&#39;s, Yank converter, ASM headers, ASP underdrive pulley, Taylor wires , free mods VCN 2000, Nelson Performance tuning

2002 Red WS6 M6; Flow master K&N

Some things can be done with the pcm alone, other&#39;s need to be done with the engine and vehcle.

it depends on what needs to be done. Most of the time, programmers can get very close with just the pcm, the only way to get it exact is to have the car.

Autotap logs can be sent with the pcm to give more detail.

Time frame: next day air is available, as soon as i get it, i will make the changes the same day and put it back in the mail

+ Reply to Thread