+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEW to CHEVY and new to FORUMS

NEW to CHEVY and new to FORUMS

About to turn 50 and accidentally bought a 2005 suburban on an online auction. I admit the price was ok….. and I did what any normal person would do with a suburban….. I put in a 6” lift and bought 35’s for it. Of course i put a 10.5 screen stereo, amps and 12s. So seeing how the engine has 435000KM (but surprisingly to me, it doesn’t burn any oil) it is time to change that out. It currently has a 5.3 and i was introduced to the world of LS power. I purchased a used LQ4 6.0L and plan to rebuild it to put in the Burb. My goal for this forum is to learn and listen and achieve my goal of ~425hp DD suburban that can tow my wakeboarding boat in the summer and keep me warm through the cold Canadian winter. Hope to meat pen palls and friends through the process……

Hope that didn’t sound corny lol

Äăng ký BIDV SmartBanking tại nhÃ

- Nháºn quà 300.000 đồng

- Nháºn ngay combo voucher 200.000 đồng, gồm 2 mã giảm giá VNPAY-QR và 2 mã giảm giá Vnshop, trị giá 50.000 đồng/mã.

- HoÃn ngay 50% (tối Ä‘a 50.000 đồng) giá trị nạp tiá»n Ä‘iện thoại lần đầu trên ứng dụng.

- Nháºn thêm 50.000 đồng tiá»n mặt khi đăng ký bằng định danh trá»±c tuyến eKYC và thá»±c hiện má»™t giao dịch tÃi chÃnh

Chi tiết chương trình tại: https://www.bidv.com.vn/smartbanking

+ Reply to Thread