+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Project Truck

ok so some of you may have seen the add in the for sale section for THIS TRUCK

well mostly Danny and with a little help from me have done a lil bit of work.... i wish i knew how to link and make an album, but heres a butt load of pics

still kinda together for now

starting to come apart

look Ma no A/C

hey where did the fenders go???

future home of the purge kit...... just tryin it out

the new A/C windows

we've only been workin on the truck for bout a total of 12 hours since Monday night...... this was a nice truck 3 days ago..... in a few months, itll be a show and lots of go truck
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy
    sprayedenali: i like catching, but not fishing
    DBTBSS: bring Tyler... we need someone to make fun of
    MidnightRider: your right im gay
    DamnYankee: my nana failed
    DamnYankee: confused...if it can't keep up to begin with, how can it keep up
    mitch cobb racing: ya, allen played with it for a while, HUGE difference

DBYRD Guest
    judging from how clean it looked in the before pictures, this is gonna look sweet when done. it looked clean before, but i know u wouldnt do THAT to a truck unless u were gonna make it even that much better! good luck guys

I, personally, like the "wizard of Oz" look with the aircleaner. Keep that.

Looks like fun. Is it just me, or is it more fun to build 'em than drive 'em?
    2013 2wd Z71 6.2 crew cab

Old Truck: '04 Chevy crew cab stroked/bored 6.0 to 408ci. forged internals, patriot 68cc stage 3 heads (11.1:1cr), comp 244/246 .600 115lsa cam, 3000 yank tc, built 4L60E, walbro 255, 60# mototron injectors, pacesetter lt's 4" single no-cat exhaust

best time 12.93 1/4 mi @ 103 in the turbo truck.

1968 Camaro Convertible, super sweet!

Ya'll dont play around.
    02 Silverado
    02 TrailBlazer

so what are the plans for the truck?
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

Man,

That truck was almost mine . If I was a day earlier. I'm glad it went to one of us. I have seen that truck around town, but didn't know what was in it. Are ya'll putting an LS1 motor in it? That was my plans. Tubb it out put 20's all around and the new Micky Thompson 20 inch drag radials in back. Those tire are awesone you can go up to 14 inches wide.

Jamest
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD
    La Viuda negra/ a.k.a. Black Betty

LQ4 6.0L, WCCH HEADS, LEVEL 5 FLT 4L80E TRANS. WITH TRANS BREAK, YANK 3200 STALL, TRICK TURBO, TURBONETICS T-76 TURBO, CUSTOM INTERCOOLED, 68lb INJECTORS, CUSTOM S/D TUNE FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE, COMP CAM 212/214 .557/.559 116+2, SNOW METH. KIT, . ALL INSTALLED AND DYNOED AT NELSON PERFORMANCE: 5**?HP @ 5073rpms and 5**TQ @ 4389rpms AT THE WHEELS WITH 10 PSI OF BOOST. ALL 3/4 TON TRUCK 5435LBS, NOTHING TAKEN OFF, STREET TIRES, AND USUALLY 2 BABY SEATS. WANNA RIDE?
    SOLD***

as far as i know is Danny already has the paint and body work lined up..... it came with a stout 408 built for nitrous..... so we now have a nitrous kit sitting in teh garage waiting to go on... i cant give away all the secrets, but lets just say its gonna be a show and ALOT of go truck. tonight teh bed comes off and sanding begins......

stssilverado yeah i like to think of it as a "custom" aircleaner

and twobit yeah once we get our minds set to something its gonna get done in a hurry and done right

ill post more pics from tonight when i get home later on
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy

ok tonight we had to run a bunch of errands dropping off the interior and picking up some parts and tools so we didnt get an UBER amount done, but for an hours worth of work its not bad

gosh people are always tryin to take pics of me while im busy

trust me that sombitch is not light at all

Danny says hello and send his love

got some new interior

shhhhh the engine's future home after saturday... dont tell anyone

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stssilverado &#064; Aug 31 2006, 08&#58;47 AM) [snapback]63387[/snapback]</div>
    Is it just me, or is it more fun to build &#39;em than drive &#39;em?
    [/b]
    Ah no&#33;
    2006 Superior Blue Trailblazer SS AWD, Stock as a rock

Sold: 2002 GMC Sportside Denali front end with a 2002 LS1, FLT level 5, Yank 2600, Trick Turbo, T76, Nelson intercooler, 60LB injectors, Warbro fuel pump, Eaton locker, Magnaflow, 3.42, Nelson Performance Tuning (speed density).

Sold: 1981 GMC LB RC 1500 2002 4.8L 4L60E 12 bolt 3.73 Richmond Lock Right AC PS Nelson Performance tuning

damn i miss it already, but it had to go, being broke and in college sucks. the only thing i regret is that i never got to feel that power hook up, that bitch is gonna screem out of the hole after you do some rear suspension work and put some big meats on it. you guys aren&#39;t wasting any time, i glad it went to someone who is gonna finish it right

+ Reply to Thread