+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 03 Silverado SS F/S

Just wondering if anybody here might be interested in this truck. It would be a good project for somebody. $12,750

It Does have a salvage title.
    There are a couple of more pics and contact information at the following link.
    http://www.aoneautosalvage.com/builders.htm

You can email me, PM me, or call the number at the shop if you are interested.
    Current Rides:

'02 Yukon SLT 5.3/AT

old mod list: H/C/I/N/E/G 408
    new mod list: 5.3, gears/posi, mufler and tune : (

i love projects but that one would kill me.
    07 SILVERADO CLASSIC 2500 HD 4x4 CREW CAB LT3 DURAMAX LBZ/ALLISON 6 SPEED 5'' MBRP Turbo back exhaust 6'' TIP /NO CAT- NO MUFF/ AFE Intake/ EDGE HOT JUICE /MERCHANT AUTO STG III Built Allison/P I ConverterTTS Twin Lift Pumps. Tierod sleeves/Cognito braces.17x9 Moto metals_______ Old Truck ,04 Z-71/Turbocharged,/cam/stall/Zippy Built TRANS/Nelson Tuned------

Yeah, it'd be a lot of work. I wouldn't mind having it for parts, but that's a little much to spend just for parts. Anyways, he bought it from the insurance pool, and has had it for a little while now. I just thought I would check here to see if any of you guys might be interested in it before they decide to build it. I guess the previous owner rolled it, but there is no damage to the frame or drivetrain.
    Current Rides:

'02 Yukon SLT 5.3/AT

i drool over wrecks like that, i am a junkyard dog, its like a kid in a candy store, i love finding parts i can use on my vehicle or finding one that can be fixed for way less than you can buy one for! thats my kind of shopping!
    07 SILVERADO CLASSIC 2500 HD 4x4 CREW CAB LT3 DURAMAX LBZ/ALLISON 6 SPEED 5'' MBRP Turbo back exhaust 6'' TIP /NO CAT- NO MUFF/ AFE Intake/ EDGE HOT JUICE /MERCHANT AUTO STG III Built Allison/P I ConverterTTS Twin Lift Pumps. Tierod sleeves/Cognito braces.17x9 Moto metals_______ Old Truck ,04 Z-71/Turbocharged,/cam/stall/Zippy Built TRANS/Nelson Tuned------

I would think you'd be hard-pressed to get that much if you parted the thing out. Is any part of the body still good? Every panel I can see is destroyed.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Originally posted by RedHeartbeat@Jan 3 2006, 06:16 PM
    I would think you'd be hard-pressed to get that much if you parted the thing out. Is any part of the body still good? Every panel I can see is destroyed.
    i concur..

The passanger rear door, rear of the cab, tailgate, and rear bumper are still good. The driver side of the bed is good, but the cladding on it is broken. Both tail lights are there, none of the front lights are broken. The truck is drivable. All of the interior is still there and in excellant shape, and the truck only had about 12k on it. I don't think he wants to part it out, and might be hard pressed to get that out of it if he did. I don't know. I know it would be a major project to rebuild it if someone wanted to. I don't need any BS about it, I just posted it here for anybody that might be interested while it is available. There are people out there who buy vehicles just to rebuild them, and these trucks hold their value pretty well, even with a salvage title. I have been helping out down there doing some of their computer work, and saw that they had it, and thought about you guys. I haven't posted on here in a long time, but I browse the forums fairly often. If nobody is interested in the truck it ain't going to hurt my feelings any. Just thought I would let you know it was out there.
    Current Rides:

'02 Yukon SLT 5.3/AT

Originally posted by hivoltagedriver@Jan 3 2006, 11:18 PM
    I don't need any BS about it, I just posted it here for anybody that might be interested while it is available.... If nobody is interested in the truck it ain't going to hurt my feelings any. Just thought I would let you know it was out there.
    Good God man, lighten up
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Current Rides:

'02 Yukon SLT 5.3/AT

+ Reply to Thread