+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for sound?

What are you doing for sound?

I'm installing 2 mojos in an 04 z71, I was gutting the inside of the truck for cleaning and prep for all the stuff going in and thought this would be a cool thread. Give ppl some ideas on there sound systems.

I have a pioneer Indash navi, Memphis MC components in the front doors, Memphis silk dome tweeters in the pillers, Memphis coaxles in the back doors, plans for the soon to be future is a Memphis 5 channel amp, ported bed, either 2 mojos in the bed or 4 12s haven't made up my mind yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bootlife View Post
    I have a pioneer Indash navi, Memphis MC components in the front doors, Memphis silk dome tweeters in the pillers, Memphis coaxles in the back doors, plans for the soon to be future is a Memphis 5 channel amp, ported bed, either 2 mojos in the bed or 4 12s haven't made up my mind yet.
    Do you mean a bed cut out? Wow going all out.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Ya box in the bed, with the port under the back seat

I got some db drive 10" subs with a ported box,db 6.5" componets with tweeters in the pillars,db coaxles in the back, 1100.1 db drive amp for the subs and a 4 channel amp for the speakers i think it's 125x4 per channel
    4.8 FBO-PULLEY 228/228 CAM 4.10 GEARS TUNED BY NELSON...JUST CRUSUIN SAN ANTONIO!

Quote Originally Posted by badboy956 View Post
    I got some db drive 10" subs with a ported box,db 6.5" componets with tweeters in the pillars,db coaxles in the back, 1100.1 db drive amp for the subs and a 4 channel amp for the speakers i think it's 125x4 per channel
    Nice!

How come the attach file don't work on my I phone, been tring to upload some pics

I have Focal 6.5" components in front doors, focal 4" coax in rear doors, RE audio SE10 under rear seat fed by a Rockford Fosgate Power1000 5 channel with a pioneer headunit.
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

I like RE audio

I heard sundown subs are pretty freakin awesome too wish i would've tried them out
    4.8 FBO-PULLEY 228/228 CAM 4.10 GEARS TUNED BY NELSON...JUST CRUSUIN SAN ANTONIO!

+ Reply to Thread