New For Sale my 1995 GMC C1500. I unfortunately have to get rid of this due to things beyond my control. Health and family. And moving out. Maybe too much information but it is the truth. It runs good, and was to be my next swap. I planned on driving it for a while, but I got a good deal on a 1999 Silverado. email chevy.art at gmail
From my eventual craigslist ad.
1/2 Ton 2 wheel drive, extended cab, short wheel base. I added a new Yukon posi and rebuilt axle. New 17" wheels Level 8 Punch. New 17" tires Pathfinder Sport A/T 245/70/17. New front brakes, rotors and pads. Re-packed the wheel bearings. Rebuilt throttle body. Replaced with new map sensor. Installed new o2 sensor. Also new; thermostat, coolant temperature sensor and radiator. Replaced original seats with bucket seats from a 1994 Suburban. Installed overhead console, needs to be upholstered. Also new cap, rotor, distributor, and new spark plugs. Installed tow hooks. And also installed a billet grill. New 3" exhaust, and aero turbine muffler. Also included are the factory GM service manuals. OBO. I am located near San Antonio. Previous owner claimed that he rebuilt engine. I bought it to do a 5.3/4l60e swap. And then do a lowering kit. I was going to keep it and drive it, but I bought a 1999 Silverado. I don't drive the truck and now it just sits. I don't want to sell it but it just sits. https://www.aeroexhaust.com/ obo.IM000136.jpgIM000141.jpgIM000137.jpgIM000139.jpg