+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4l60e from vortec 5.7 to 5.3 problem

4l60e from vortec 5.7 to 5.3 problem

Hey guys I have a issue from trying to use my built 4l60e to my new 5.3. It feels like the torque converter is pashing against the flex plate and not letting the transmission get tight too the block. The 4L60e 4x4 i have is from a vortec 5.7 that I blew up in my s10 and got a 2002 5.3 to replace it. any help would be appreciated. I was gonna put it all in the truck today but this has stopped me for the night.

Thanks
    Austin

I'm afraid you're in for a disappointment trying to get anyone to respond to a thread around here... I think this place has pretty much died and shriveled up. LOL I did some asking around about headers here a while back, and all I got was crickets. Not sure if it was because nobody had the info I needed, or if there wasn't anyone around to see my question. I did find this on the web from a google search though. Seems that there was some discussion on the topic you're asking about:

4l60E from a 5.7 behind a 5.3

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I'm just starting my own swap so I'm a newb when it comes to this sort of thing. Hope you get the info you're looking for.

+ Reply to Thread