+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2005 rcsb 4.3 nv3500 to 5.3 with flat top pistons and 243s cam recommendation?

2005 rcsb 4.3 nv3500 to 5.3 with flat top pistons and 243s cam recommendation?

Like the title says- just bought a 05 rcsb with 4.3 and 5 speed - I've got a 2003 Tahoe 5.3 complete to swap in...but cant seem to just swap it in. I'm looking at getting some flat top pistons to throw in it and a used or rebuilt set of 243 or 799 heads. I'm looking around at cams - been looking at the btr stage 4 cam or the texas speed stage 3 truck cams. Not sure if these are too big considering the stick? I'm going to drive it daily and hope to take it to the track a few times. I'll have it dyno tuned after the swap. Also, I'm hoping for around 400 at the rear tire - is this asking to much from this combo? I'm open to suggestions on the cam choice. Thanks in advance.

Also forgot to mention will be using the factory truck intake and a good set of 1 7/8 or 2 in long tube headers...is 400 crazy?

84 views and no opinions? Anyone?

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 검증사이트

+ Reply to Thread