+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cat delete

Cat delete

Any suggestions for a cat delete setup? I have a 04 2500hd 4x4. I'm mainly looking for a cat delet kit, but am not opposed to long tube headers if that's the only option. Everything I'm seeing is only listed for a 1500 or a 2wd. Does anybody have any suggestions for my setup to eliminate the cats?

Tuning is all you need. 1500 or 2wd shouldn't matter. You just tune out the 2nd O2 sensors codes and tune out cat over temp. Actually you just need the codes turned off. The other just saves some fuel. Nelson Performance can take care of all this.
    Last edited by GMCwantsLS1; 09-22-2017 at 09:25 PM.

I already have the codes turned off. I’m not worried about the tuning. Any long tube headers or y-pipes I see are listed for 2wd 1500’s. A couple are listed for 2500 but none that are 4wd. I’m trying to find a solution for the parts, not the tuning
    Thanks for any ideas

Cat delete

Ive honestly been so torn between what season I want it to be, looking forward to plenty of work come winter as I just got my 07 cat in March of this year.

For those who have just about any inquiries relating to where and the best way to employ Are visitors allowed in Oyo rooms or Can you bet on DraftKings in NY, you'll be able to email us with our web-site

+ Reply to Thread