+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 08 gmc Sierra Denali 6.2l fuel pump

08 gmc Sierra Denali 6.2l fuel pump

hey fellas, newbie here. so I've done some mods to my 08 Denali (l92) like stage 2 cam, upgraded valve train, bigger throttle body, and 1 7/8" headers and exhaust. I also put bigger fuel injectors. im having trouble finding a high flow fuel pump that comes in ready to plug and play. I can obviously buy a universal pump but don't want to do all the modifications. I was wondering if I can plug and play a l9h fuel pump which is a flex fuel pump to feed my bigger injectors? I really appreciate any feed back thanks guys!!

nobody huh.... sweet

Get a LS9 vette pump ,plenty for your set-up

thanks for replying fester. so if I get a ls9 vette pump I'll be able to tune that in without getting a new ecm?

I put a Edlebrock supercharger on my 2011 SS Camaro and while tuning it I ran out of fuel at Mike Norris suggestion I had the LS9 fuel pump installed( direct fit) and had plenty of fuel and pressure to finish the tune..

i would go with a aeromotive 340 stealth, its really not hard to install. just separate the pump basket and cut the old pump out, install the new pump and plug in the provided harness
    06 rcsb, 6two, 231/235, 4.11, pacesetter, 80e, 14 bolt, Nelson tuned
    2011 rcsb 6two swap in the works with 6l90 and boost
    FARMTRUC CAN GARGLE PEANUT BUTTER

+ Reply to Thread