+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wiring issues

Wiring issues

Hey everyone, my name is Bohdi. I'm swapping a 5.3 from a 2001 tahoe into a 1993 chevy 1500. I'm currently having some wiring issues. I'm not sure how to wire the trucks bulkhead wiring into the 5.3 fuse block. I need to run the trucks ignition to the 5.3s fuse block/pcm to give it power, but I'm not sure how. Any advice would be appreciated.

Go to lt1swap.com
    All the info you could ever need. I threw the 5.3 fuse block in the garbage and just ran everything into my factory block. A multimeter and a test light are your best friend
    1995 rcsb c1500, 4/6 drop, 5.3 L33, 5spd, 219/228 112LSA cam, LS6 springs, 799 heads, long tubes, magnaflow mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by Bohdi F View Post
    Hey everyone, my name is Bohdi. I'm swapping a 5.3 from a 2001 tahoe into a 1993 chevy 1500. I'm currently having some wiring issues. I'm not sure how to wire the trucks bulkhead wiring into the 5.3 fuse block. I need to run the trucks ignition to the 5.3s fuse block/pcm to give it power, but I'm not sure how. Any advice would be appreciated.
    All you need is the pink ignition wire from your stock truck fuse block to turn on the fuse block fuses and relays

+ Reply to Thread