I have searched and searched but haven't found all the information. I have read probably 20+ forum threads and countless pages on all of them. But I still need help. I got most of the information needed but there are some things people never mention. So the yukon currently has the 5.7 350 vortec. Has a horrible rod knock and figured I could just swap a 5.3 vortec in its place. I went and pulled a 5.3 out of a crashed 2000 yukon. I got everything from the oil pan to intake including the wireing harness and fuse block, but the ecu was already taken so I still gotta get one. My questions are am i able to use the stock fuse block or should I use the new one. And when I pull ed the engine I pulled it with the torque converter . i know the 97 4l60e and the 2000 4l60e are different but can I use the new torque converter or just use the one currently in my trans. And with the fuel lines can I just put a new stock fuel filter on and buy a conversion fitting that screws into the filter and changes the fitting to the newer clip fitting and then grab the fuel line from the 2000 yukon and run it from the new fitting to the fuel rail. And last but not least do i need a new stronger fuel pump or can I use my stock that's in the tank. If there is threads that answer any of these you can just post the link that works just as well.